Active Development?

RaptormeatRaptormeat Join Date: 2012-05-05 Member: 151602Members
Hi guys! I'm still loving Decoda- thank you for the great product! And CONGRATULATIONS on the release of Natural Selection 2!

I'm writing to inquire whether or not we might see some more development on Decoda now that NS2 has been released. I had a couple support request emails which were never answered, for instance, which was disappointing (support was part of why I decided to pay for the program), but totally forgivable considering that you guys were in the middle of crunch time for a much more important product.

I also have a feature request. My Project Explorer is getting pretty unwieldy. I'd love to have the ability to group files in "folders", like in Visual Studio.

Also, I'd really love a keyboard shortcut for closing the current file :)

It's a great product! I'd welcome some news that, after things die down with the Natural Selection release, you're thinking about putting some more time into Decoda. Thanks again!

Comments

• RaptormeatRaptormeat Join Date: 2012-05-05 Member: 151602Members
    <!--quoteo(post=2017624:date=Nov 9 2012, 03:15 PM:name=Raptormeat)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Raptormeat @ Nov 9 2012, 03:15 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=2017624"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Also, I'd really love a keyboard shortcut for closing the current file :)<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Ooh! I figured that one out ;) Was looking in the wrong place- it was in the "Window" category (duh!)

Maybe I'll get lucky and the other feature will be already in there too, haha.