Natural Selection 2 The Power Of The Onos

iMegaStormiMegaStorm Join Date: 2012-11-08 Member: 168488Members
<div class="IPBDescription">By iMegaStorm</div>Hello ladies and gentlemen! I have posted a video on NS2 of my game commentary! If yo uguys would be so kind as to check it out, it would make me so happy :) And guys! Fear the power of the onos!

I hope you guys enjoy the video!
Don't forget to comment rate and subscribe!
Thank you very much if you took the time to check my video out!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b56jVxTRPPc" target="_blank">Naturual Selection 2 | The Power Of The Onos | Part 1</a>

Comments

• ZaggyZaggy NullPointerException The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-12-10 Member: 24214Forum Moderators, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Onos, Subnautica Playtester
    Moving to General Discussion.
  • sheena_yanaisheena_yanai Join Date: 2002-12-23 Member: 11426Members
    edited November 2012
    why do i see david firth´s "salad fingers" when i hear your voice D: OH MY GOD...

i swear, its not just the accent..but sometimes the tone..and rhythm you are talking with, its kinda uncanny :o
  • Bad MojoBad Mojo Join Date: 2009-05-01 Member: 67317Members
    <!--quoteo(post=2016787:date=Nov 9 2012, 06:27 AM:name=sheena_yanai)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sheena_yanai @ Nov 9 2012, 06:27 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=2016787"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->why do i see david firth´s "salad fingers" when i hear your voice D: OH MY GOD...

i swear, its not just the accent..but sometimes the tone..and rhythm you are talking with, its kinda uncanny :o<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

LOL