Alien UI

SnæbjørnSnæbjørn Join Date: 2012-08-06 Member: 154868Members
edited November 2012 in Ideas and Suggestions
<div class="IPBDescription">Missing team res and khommander</div>As a marine you can see team res and who is commanding, or more importantly who is not, under the minimap.
As an alien I don't see team res anywhere and I have no idea if we have a khammanders or not, until the warning popups up.

Am I blind or could we please have thous added to the UI.
Thanks.

Comments

• bHackbHack Join Date: 2010-03-23 Member: 71059Members
    Press Tab? It's on the top of the table, and commanders is marked as well.
    Well, that's not on UI but... At least it is there.
  • MadrawnMadrawn Join Date: 2012-11-03 Member: 166535Members
    While we're there:

Is there a way to see which traits/upgrades are aviable for aliens without having to leave the hive and press 'B'?
    It annoys me pretty much cloaked carapace and regen upgrades are almost indentical to cloaked eggs and the other two are pretty small to find them in a hectic game.
    In some games my mates have gone 10 minutes without carapace because no one mentioned to me that it has been killed.
  • ChaosXBeingChaosXBeing Join Date: 2012-10-12 Member: 162114Members
    <!--quoteo(post=2012618:date=Nov 6 2012, 08:16 AM:name=Madrawn)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Madrawn @ Nov 6 2012, 08:16 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=2012618"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->While we're there:

Is there a way to see which traits/upgrades are aviable for aliens without having to leave the hive and press 'B'?
    It annoys me pretty much cloaked carapace and regen upgrades are almost indentical to cloaked eggs and the other two are pretty small to find them in a hectic game.
    In some games my mates have gone 10 minutes without carapace because no one mentioned to me that it has been killed.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

I'll +1 that all day.
  • RedSwordRedSword Join Date: 2006-12-07 Member: 58947Members, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Supporter
    Yeah, as I play alien commander, I do log out to see which upgrades we have or not <.<. (Seems a bit dumb to do so :/ ; I think a commander should keep commanding, unless to reinforce in combat near his station, not otherwise)