1.03 Motion Tracking

nethyrnethyr Join Date: 2002-12-23 Member: 11405Members
<div class="IPBDescription">it used to work... no?</div> i remember in 1.02 motion tracking owned. made short of those skulks who ran from u to some dark corner to be all ninja. i loved being accused of wallhacking just cos i payed attention. so whats the deal nowadays? motion tracking seems to make hives popup and thats about it. am i the only one experiencing this?

Comments

• AkfekaAkfeka Join Date: 2002-11-05 Member: 6991Members
    Are you playing on a Linux server now? There is a problem with motion tracking on Linux servers. Also, I think this is a bug report, not a Frontiersmen strategy.
  • nethyrnethyr Join Date: 2002-12-23 Member: 11405Members
    true, i just wanted to ask the marines and make sure i wasnt on crack and the only one experiencing this before i took it into bugs and looked silly.
  • verboseverbose Join Date: 2002-11-25 Member: 9968Members, Constellation
    Linux-only bug. Covered in many, many threads already. Use the search function people.

Will be fixed in 1.04, per the patch notes on the NS homepage:
    <!--QuoteBegin--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->- Fixed non-visible motion sensor and proximity "blips" (linux only)<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><span class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->