What armour do I have?

WonderWafflesWonderWaffles Join Date: 2012-11-02 Member: 166137Members
<div class="IPBDescription">I am seriously confused</div>I pre-ordered before Steam, got the free copy and my DLC tab on steam says "Deluxe DLC"
Does this mean I get black armour? I am not sure what Deluxe armour actually is ATM. To my understanding Deluxe Edition Armour is this
<a href="http://www.unknownworlds.com/images/news/SpecialArmor_Render2.jpg" target="_blank">http://www.unknownworlds.com/images/news/S...mor_Render2.jpg</a>

My options menu allows me to select Green or Deluxe. Did I miss something?

Comments

• sheena_yanaisheena_yanai Join Date: 2002-12-23 Member: 11426Members
    nope, its all fine

special edition armor was just aviable a very short time before the alpha kicked off, when the beta was up, even before it was aviable on steam, the black armor was already no longer aviable
  • DJPenguinDJPenguin Useless Join Date: 2003-07-29 Member: 18538Members
    right click on NS2 in the steam games list and select view downloadable content. If you only see deluxe DLC, you get whats in the picture you posted. black armor is only for those who bought the 40 dollar special edition a few years ago before alpha was released.
  • WonderWafflesWonderWaffles Join Date: 2012-11-02 Member: 166137Members
    How would you order before Alpha? Would it be Kickstarter?
  • DJPenguinDJPenguin Useless Join Date: 2003-07-29 Member: 18538Members
    edited November 2012
    <!--quoteo(post=2010784:date=Nov 5 2012, 03:22 AM:name=WonderWaffles)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (WonderWaffles @ Nov 5 2012, 03:22 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=2010784"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->How would you order before Alpha? Would it be Kickstarter?<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

no. it was on the front page of this website for a while a few years ago. although i guess you<i> could</i> call it a glorified kickstarter. We didn't know what were getting besides a sequel that would involve the same marines vs aliens theme at the time. we had at most a few videos to look at, one of which was a test run of the infestation that was just finally put in before launch last week.