Looking for EU people to play with

IsSuEIsSuE Join Date: 2012-11-02 Member: 165831Members
Hi there!

I just picked up playing NS2, but playing the game solo is just not as funny as it is with a team.
That is why I am looking for EU people, preferably German, but no probs with english either!

Would be nice if you hit me up with a PM :)

Greets

IsSuE

Comments

• eh?eh? Join Date: 2012-03-03 Member: 147997Members
    You should just try to join some of the german operated / hosted servers like Heidis Ziegenfarm [HBZ] as they will probably have a fair number of german regulars there.
  • SumpfkrautSumpfkraut Join Date: 2012-11-02 Member: 166100Members
    edited November 2012
    All of the enjoyable matches I've had have been played on a Swedish server whose exact name I don't remember right now, but there was a four letter acronym in it. I don't reallly have a good sample size here, but it's worth giving it a try, if you find it.
  • Volvox GlobatorVolvox Globator Join Date: 2010-11-21 Member: 75135Members
    Like eh? said, the HBZ servers are pretty good for people in Germany. Back in the early beta stages those actually were the only ones I could play on.
  • husypbhusypb Join Date: 2012-10-14 Member: 162296Members
    Hey,
    I saw all these community site threads on the forum but what if I am just looking for english speaking random people to play with regularly? My steam friends list is quite thin and I could not find a hub site for clans or Looking for... threads in general. Any tips/thoughts on where to search?

Thanks
  • peacemaker420peacemaker420 Join Date: 2012-11-06 Member: 167769Members
    I just started my own dedicated that I will be adminin personally (I am SBT at SoftLayer Tech). I would very much like to get a good community of EU players going who are just down to have some fun playing a great game. If you guys are interested you can join at 83.81.42.2 all are welcome!! :D :D