I would like to apologize to KKG servers

Sharp-ShooterSharp-Shooter Join Date: 2011-05-11 Member: 98364Members
To whom it may concern,

I would like to apologize on my behalf to the server administrators that host KKG servers, my "trolling" was excessive and immature, i would also like to explain myself in how this all began

I was on the aliens side, i joined the server as i had a person on my friends list on the KKG server, when i started playing a person by the name of "Master Booster" (which i also do apologize for excessive trolling) go Xenocide before blink, spores*i think*, umbra, stomp. when i noticed this i simply said in all chat which was in my opinion

"Xenocide sucks"

i then got flamed on the alien team for saying that, Master Booster said to me
"You are a F*****n idiot for thinking Xenocide sucks"

im not sure who else replied but another person or two said i was pretty much worthless and started picking on my name :\, anyway as things went on me and master booster started to argue about pointless topics about the game, he told me he would kick me in the balls (lol) I then asked someone in the marines to switch sides as i did not like the person who i was playing with (he was comm)

nobody switched, so i just continued to troll him, he then told me if i was not onos he would kick me, but he also said he did not have admin i guess he got someone else to do it for him.

Although i do apologize to master booster about my excessive trolling, i do expect one back, as i was meaning to express my opinion, i could of been a brand new player entering the game and exposed to profanity that master booster started

Regardless the main reason why i made this thread is to apologize Master booster, and especially to KKG about my inappropriate language, they were one of my favourite servers that i played ns2 on im not asking for a unban, but i would really appreciate it and i will not flame on the server again even if someone trys to troll me first.

Comments

• HeymanHeyman Join Date: 2005-03-29 Member: 46895Members
    No, you're actually right about Xenocide. It sucks. And whoever this Master Booster guy is, he probably hasn't played enough to know why Blink is #1 by a long-shot on that list.

I've never seen it get a kill in a game before.

But yeah, dude. Try to contribute in a more evenly-headed manner to discussion in-game.
  • OscarTheCouchOscarTheCouch Join Date: 2005-01-10 Member: 34647Members, Constellation, Reinforced - Shadow
    He prob wont read it since hes banned from the forums
  • hamham Join Date: 2011-08-31 Member: 119370Members, Constellation
    <!--quoteo(post=2005894:date=Nov 1 2012, 09:34 PM:name=OscarTheCouch)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (OscarTheCouch @ Nov 1 2012, 09:34 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=2005894"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->He prob wont read it since hes banned from the forums<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    for trolling
  • GlissGliss Join Date: 2003-03-23 Member: 14800Members, Constellation, NS2 Map Tester
    that guy is a troll and always tries to remind you about xenocide existing every chance he gets. really obnoxious, but this post really belongs on the KKG forums or maybe you can add the admins as I doubt they will see this post.
  • .ADHd.ADHd Join Date: 2012-02-18 Member: 146565Members
    Lawl, good to see someone finally silenced you. Besides the forums aren't the place for this thread anyway.
  • TrCTrC Join Date: 2008-11-30 Member: 65612Members
    oh dear this is awkward to read
  • HeymanHeyman Join Date: 2005-03-29 Member: 46895Members
    <!--quoteo(post=2005896:date=Nov 1 2012, 10:35 PM:name=hampton)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (hampton @ Nov 1 2012, 10:35 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=2005896"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->for trolling<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

<!--quoteo(post=2005897:date=Nov 1 2012, 10:38 PM:name=Princess_of_Power)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Princess_of_Power @ Nov 1 2012, 10:38 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=2005897"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->that guy is a troll and always tries to remind you about xenocide existing every chance he gets. really obnoxious, but this post really belongs on the KKG forums or maybe you can add the admins as I doubt they will see this post.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

This makes a lot more sense.
  • RevyRevy Join Date: 2008-03-22 Member: 63928Members
    edited November 2012
    If you wish to contact us directly I am on the KKG team speak now

ts55.gamespeak.com:9502

Our team speak should be listed on all servers for those of you wishing to contact us regarding any issues with any of the servers

p.s its "Master Blaster"

Natural Selection 2
    110.2 hrs / 966.9 hrs Just to clear that up

Everyone has there own strats to the game if the commander wishes to choose that first try and roll with it especially if they are a seasoned commander.

p.s.s My own two cents as it were (I have personally done a 6 man kill with xenocide it can be done just pick your time right) :)
  • GarfuGarfu Join Date: 2012-02-12 Member: 145170Members
    I want to but I'm not gonna
  • SixtyWattManSixtyWattMan Join Date: 2004-09-05 Member: 31404Members
    Hey, I was in that game.

And Xenocide is pretty damn good is a 24 player server.
  • NominousNominous Baltimore, MD Join Date: 2012-02-18 Member: 146518Members
    Played with Boosty yesterday and he somehow managed to kill 7~ marines with xenocide, so I can see why he disagreed with you. :P My guess is they were spored or something beforehand, making xenocide largely situational ofc. Makes no sense to research it before blink at any rate, but hey, it's a pub.
  • ColtColtColtColt Join Date: 2012-06-27 Member: 153707Members
    As Revy said, if you need to contact a KKG server admin, feel free to try the teamspeak server...

That's where we usually are. If something serious arises, feel free to add me through steam talk to me about it.

-Colt
  • RustInPiecesRustInPieces Join Date: 2008-10-15 Member: 65210Members
    It sounds like both of you were very immature.
  • dethovudethovu Join Date: 2009-06-23 Member: 67906Members
    <!--quoteo(post=2005886:date=Nov 2 2012, 01:23 AM:name=Sharp-Shooter)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sharp-Shooter @ Nov 2 2012, 01:23 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=2005886"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->im not sure who else replied but another person or two said i was pretty much worthless and started picking on my name :\<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

<!--quoteo(post=2005904:date=Nov 2 2012, 01:45 AM:name=TrC)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (TrC @ Nov 2 2012, 01:45 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=2005904"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->oh dear this is awkward to read<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
  • ZaggyZaggy NullPointerException The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-12-10 Member: 24214Forum Moderators, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Onos, Subnautica Playtester
    Props on excusing yourself but server community issues should be resolved directly with the server folks in question, not on the UWE forums.

Closing topic.
This discussion has been closed.