NS2 pre-steam preorder soundtrack

ikirikir Join Date: 2003-07-19 Member: 18265Members, Constellation, Reinforced - Gold
<div class="IPBDescription">Maybe it is a stupid question</div>Sorry guys for creating a new thread about this, i've read the FAQ. I've preorder NS2 long time ago, i have this awesome game, a copy which i've sent to a friend, a lovely blackarmour... but i can't find the soundtrack. If i get it correclty my NS2 Special Edition should grant to me the same thing as the new Deluxe Edition. I've checked in steam apps/common/natural selection 2/ but there is no Deluxe Edition folder.

Thanks to all and sorry if it is already been asked 100 times.

Will the soundtrack be available on iTunes? I could buy it to support UnknownWorlds even if i have the rights to download it for free.

Comments

• KlenneKlenne Join Date: 2010-07-26 Member: 72880Members
    Have you done "Verify integrity of game cache" in properties under the local files tab in Steam?
  • ikirikir Join Date: 2003-07-19 Member: 18265Members, Constellation, Reinforced - Gold
    edited November 2012
    <!--quoteo(post=2004948:date=Nov 1 2012, 08:29 PM:name=Klenne)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Klenne @ Nov 1 2012, 08:29 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=2004948"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Have you done "Verify integrity of game cache" in properties under the local files tab in Steam?<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

No thanks, i'm going to try!

UPDATE: yyyeeessss it worked, thanks so much!