Upgrade to deluxe edition?

MasterEvilAceMasterEvilAce Join Date: 2002-11-29 Member: 10268Members, Reinforced - Shadow
Will be an option at any point to upgrade a standard edition of NS2 to the deluxe version? I gave my friend the free copy of standard that I received, and just wondering if there is a way for him to upgrade it to the deluxe?

Seems like a good way for UW to make some money off of the free copies they gave away.

Comments

• TrCTrC Join Date: 2008-11-30 Member: 65612Members
    <!--quoteo(post=2000312:date=Oct 30 2012, 01:21 AM:name=MasterEvilAce)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MasterEvilAce @ Oct 30 2012, 01:21 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=2000312"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Will be an option at any point to upgrade a standard edition of NS2 to the deluxe version? I gave my friend the free copy of standard that I received, and just wondering if there is a way for him to upgrade it to the deluxe?

Seems like a good way for UW to make some money off of the free copies they gave away.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    Aint that a deluxe edition aswell?
  • DrummerDrummer Join Date: 2004-02-18 Member: 26654Members
    his copy is deluxe edition. the free copy he gave to a friend is only standard edition
  • MACHETEMACHETE Join Date: 2012-10-30 Member: 164759Members
    <!--quoteo(post=2000312:date=Oct 30 2012, 12:21 AM:name=MasterEvilAce)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MasterEvilAce @ Oct 30 2012, 12:21 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=2000312"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Will be an option at any point to upgrade a standard edition of NS2 to the deluxe version? I gave my friend the free copy of standard that I received, and just wondering if there is a way for him to upgrade it to the deluxe?

Seems like a good way for UW to make some money off of the free copies they gave away.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

yea, would be a great deal...i also got a free-copy from a friend and I'm willed to pay 10 bucks for a upgrade or something like that.