game de %$%$&

asdhasdh Join Date: 2009-06-19 Member: 67874Members
edited October 2012 in NS2 General Discussion
<div class="IPBDescription">GG</div>thanks have I7 920 GTX 570 6 gb ram to 1333Mhz run perfect all games BF3 GW2 and more merde . 65 fps - 120 <.<!

and ns2 go to 45 fps MAX , first enemy drop 30 2 enemys 20 3 or more drop to 10 fps . try all configs ,,, try everithing

and yes have all good software and hardware and this merde me buy 3 years before launch UNPLAYABLE Alpha .

build 224 and continue unplayable , very bad game close community few few servers and ridicolous fps drop's lag lag

GG

y drop 40 USD for wait 3 years and still unplayable , with no reseanoble reason .

thanks for no solution in any web site sucks patetic perfomance , have a load of difference programing an mod to game , much better nssource this merde .

y hope build 290 play with more 60 fps with no drops seeya <.<!

Comments

• kastkast Join Date: 2003-11-13 Member: 22791Members, Constellation, Reinforced - Shadow
    edited October 2012
    the game is still in beta, one more week and you can judge the game then?
  • bEEbbEEb Join Date: 2012-03-24 Member: 149317Members, NS2 Map Tester
    Wow, not cool Kast. Can we please get a moderator to delete that pic
  • XariusXarius Join Date: 2003-12-21 Member: 24630Members, Reinforced - Supporter
    b224 isn't even out yet, and they are still making great strides in increasing performance...
  • MangoMango Join Date: 2012-10-11 Member: 162061Members
    version 1.0 isn't out.. we still in beta mode. Once 1.0 version comes out they will optimize performance fully. Plus, certain mods will help your performance as well if you suffer from fps.
  • phoenixbbsphoenixbbs Join Date: 2003-02-10 Member: 13379Members, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Subnautica Playtester
    If you're getting 45fps max on that sort of rig, something's not set up right at a guess - I get ~40fps max on an old AMD Triple Core Phenom 2.4Ghz and an ATI 4850 card.

Try turning off some of the graphical settings, and depending on how much memory your gfx card has, try medium or low texture quality.

Also, texture streaming probably isn't much use to you unless you're on an SSD, so switch it off.
  • RuntehRunteh Join Date: 2010-06-26 Member: 72163Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    That is a lot of merde! I'm sure someone can help you with your merde ;)
  • BensonBenson Join Date: 2012-03-07 Member: 148303Members, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow
    I want to help, but i really have no idea what i just read. Dont judge a game by its beta, judge it by its complete state.
  • Zomb3hZomb3h Join Date: 2011-01-27 Member: 79241Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    edited October 2012
  • HeymanHeyman Join Date: 2005-03-29 Member: 46895Members
    edited October 2012
    <!--quoteo(post=1995804:date=Oct 23 2012, 03:29 PM:name=asdh)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (asdh @ Oct 23 2012, 03:29 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1995804"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->-snip-<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

I know it is generally wrong to tout superior grammar and spelling in a culture where convenience trumps many things, but there is a point where a lack of those prevents proper communication.

I'm sure UWE appreciate your input. They say that the next patch is going to improve performance dramatically, so I would check it out again later sometime.
  • Onii-chanOnii-chan Join Date: 2002-11-05 Member: 7164Members
    edited October 2012
    If you have such low FPS then you must have serious issues with your setup and/or OS, possibly spyware and malware.
    Considering your herpderp english, it's not surprising.

I get around the same FPS as you, maybe a little higher on an OC'd Q6600 with a 560ti.

GG
  • ZeframZefram Join Date: 2004-05-11 Member: 28611Members, Forum Moderators, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Gold, NS2 Map Tester, WC 2013 - Shadow, Subnautica Playtester, Pistachionauts, Retired Community Developer
    If you're posting about fps issues, always always ALWAYS post what resolution you're playing at also. Even if you're bragging or saying your fps is fine, without telling at what resolution, your post is worthless.

To everyone else complaining about his herpaderp post, give people a break. This is a worldwide community. English may not be a first language for most people in the forums.
  • 1dominator11dominator1 Join Date: 2010-11-19 Member: 75011Members
    <!--quoteo(post=1995812:date=Oct 23 2012, 06:40 PM:name=Mango)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mango @ Oct 23 2012, 06:40 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1995812"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->version 1.0 isn't out.. we still in beta mode. Once 1.0 version comes out they will optimize performance fully. Plus, certain mods will help your performance as well if you suffer from fps.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

God forbid the game should be released in an optimized state, cause its not like important or anything.
  • salorsalor Join Date: 2004-02-21 Member: 26771Members
    Guys, in a couple of days...the game will be out..I think we need to start excepting that performance as-is, will be the release version.

Ofcourse there will be more improvements to come, but you cant say "<b>its still beta</b>" anymore in a few days...

Just accept it, what we have right now, today, is the release version.
  • rantologyrantology Join Date: 2012-02-05 Member: 143750Members, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Gold, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Gold
    224 should yield a substantial performance boost, check it out tomorrow before going all doom&gloom.
  • ImbalanxdImbalanxd Join Date: 2011-06-15 Member: 104581Members
    A+
    Would read again
  • OnosFactoryOnosFactory New Zealand Join Date: 2008-07-16 Member: 64637Members
    Remember how Skyrim was pretty sluggish when released along with a counter intuitve .ini file (no shadows = less performance than some shadows) ... Bethesda was patching like crazy, Nvidia was releasing driver updates months later claiming "up to 50% fps incrase for Skyrim" etc etc.

Just because UWE is Indie shouldn't exclude them from providing product support once the product is actually shipped.
  • SherwoodSherwood Join Date: 2012-09-04 Member: 157696Members
    asdh >.> Your system specs are pretty awesome, My Rig is close to 3 years old now but I can tell you I can still play the game better than what your explaining.

I can only guess your a MAX GAMER SETTINGS or nothing kind of person, the kind that absolutely have to play at the highest resolution and the maximum settings on every category. Well you certainly have the rig for it at least, but for the sake of a good gaming session bring it down for testing purposes.

There are a lot of simple things you can do like Update your graphics drivers(I know a lot of gamers that always run a specific version of GDrivers but sometimes it can bring you down in other games.)

Make sure you don't have programs like Utorrent, antivirus, Photoshop and other cpu/memory/hd intensive programs hogging up your juice while your gaming.

Windowed mode <-- it's cool and all but it can wreak havoc on frame rates.

One thing I learned ages ago no matter how fast your computer is, if you hd is dieing you won't get good performance. That is why SSD's make a world of difference in any computer they go into because they remove the HDD performance bottleneck.

Sometimes bad performance can be your vCard is overheating due to a myriad of reasons the old take the side of the case off a point a fan at it method =p used to do that with my old Dual PIII-S I had 12 or so years ago for gaming lol.

Don't get frustrated other then the trolls on here i am sure plenty of us will be glad to try and figure out where your bottleneck is coming from.
  • BoBiNoUBoBiNoU Join Date: 2007-12-27 Member: 63274Members
    thanks for the laugh merde !
  • lazylazy Join Date: 2005-07-23 Member: 56631Members
    Performance is not where it should be, and release is in a week, you can't expect it to magically become awesome...

I'm looking forward to the release, hopefully people will stop with their "it's a beta, don't complain!" nonsense then.
  • KwisatzHaderachKwisatzHaderach Join Date: 2012-02-06 Member: 143872Members, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Supporter
    To everyone speaking in asdh's defence: read the OP carefull and you will notice that he doesn't only react totally over the top and makes unreflected accusations where probably he is himself at fault, but he also badmouths this community. And English not being his mother's tongue is no excuse for wrong punctuation and horrible layout. Being way to young to play such games might be.
    I have no sympathy for these kind of posts. Sorry, had to get this off my chest.
  • HeatSurgeHeatSurge Some Guy Join Date: 2012-09-15 Member: 159438Members, Reinforced - Supporter
    LOL read the op carefully.

That's like performing literary analysis of the newest Nicki Minaj single.
  • Captain VentrisCaptain Ventris Join Date: 2012-09-27 Member: 160871Members
    <!--quoteo(post=1996009:date=Oct 24 2012, 04:33 AM:name=HeatSurge)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (HeatSurge @ Oct 24 2012, 04:33 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1996009"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->LOL read the op carefully.

That's like performing literary analysis of the newest Nicki Minaj single.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    Whoa, whoa, whoa. Shhhhh - Muad'Dib has spoken.
  • GISPGISP Battle Gorge Denmark Join Date: 2004-03-20 Member: 27460Members, Playtest Lead, Forum Moderators, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, Squad Five Gold, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Onos, WC 2013 - Gold, Subnautica Playtester, Forum staff
    <!--quoteo(post=1996099:date=Oct 24 2012, 03:56 PM:name=Captain Ventris)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Captain Ventris @ Oct 24 2012, 03:56 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1996099"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Whoa, whoa, whoa. Shhhhh - Muad'Dib has spoken.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    Gues who have played all the games, read the books, watched the movies and seen the series? :P
  • CodeCowboyCodeCowboy Join Date: 2012-09-21 Member: 160235Members
    Always, ALWAYS, remember...

"Rotation is very maintenance action."

-- From Japanese instruction manual.
  • asdhasdh Join Date: 2009-06-19 Member: 67874Members
    hmmmm before me rage post is evidently TRY all , and mi pc is ###### cleaner but any have ideas and solution plz post it
    me 100 % secure dont have any idea an solutions why with good hardware play all games good except ns2 , remenber programers dont say before anything with this game have very bad perfomance , code is undepured , nvidia ati drivers ? etc etc dont say anything programers

and yes try all ok !!!! drivers too try 5 nvidia drivers version 306.97 . 306.27 . 301.42 . 296.10 and more old 280.26 .

lost time ... i'm bored to lost mi time y suppose BUILD 400 game work fine <.<! sarcasm on >.>!
  • SuperflySuperfly Join Date: 2002-11-01 Member: 3485Members, Constellation
    edited October 2012
    <!--quoteo(post=1996133:date=Oct 24 2012, 11:00 AM:name=asdh)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (asdh @ Oct 24 2012, 11:00 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1996133"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->hmmmm before me rage post is evidently TRY all , and mi pc is ###### cleaner but any have ideas and solution plz post it
    me 100 % secure dont have any idea an solutions why with good hardware play all games good except ns2 , remenber programers dont say before anything with this game have very bad perfomance , code is undepured , nvidia ati drivers ? etc etc dont say anything programers

and yes try all ok !!!! drivers too try 5 nvidia drivers version 306.97 . 306.27 . 301.42 . 296.10 and more old 280.26 .

lost time ... i'm bored to lost mi time y suppose BUILD 400 game work fine <.<! sarcasm on >.>!<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

<b>I ran this through the “What the heck did he just say” translator on Google. </b>

<u>This was the result:</u>
    <!--quoteo--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Good morning ladies and gentleman. I am sorry that I sounded so angry in my original post; however I was very frustrated over the lack of performance that I am seeing towards the end of this beta.

Before posting I believe that I tried every possible configuration without seeing any real performance increase. I am very careful about what I install on my computer to ensure that it runs at peak performance. I verified that I do not have a virus and there does not appear to be anything running in the background that should be slowing my system down. Any additional advice would be greatly appreciated.

As you can see from my computer specifications, I have a very powerful computer which usually allows me to run all modern games at their maximum settings.

I think it would be helpful if the developers would post a statement about the performance of this game and warn people that they might experience issues while they work out the problems.

Also I wanted to point out that I already tried Nvidia Driver sets including 306.97, 306.27, 301.42, 296.10 and 280.26. Nothing seems to help.

I know this is sarcastic, but I hope they get these issues resolved before build 400.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    <!--coloro:#ADD8E6--><span style="color:#ADD8E6"><!--/coloro-->@asdh mutter mutter ramble ramble ... the human eye can only see 30FPS anyway... so long as your performance is above that line consistently I don't see a reason to whine about it. Yes, yes, there are fractions of fractions of a second you could get back if it's higher... but if it truly is the game's fault then EVERYONE will be operating under the same limitations and it doesn't much matter.

The game is for fun. They are working on known performance issues. It's in a closed Beta. Why do you feel you have the right to give an unhelpful rant?<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->
    <!--coloro:#ADD8E6--><span style="color:#ADD8E6"><!--/coloro-->And also, for the record, Superfly rocks.<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->
  • XariusXarius Join Date: 2003-12-21 Member: 24630Members, Reinforced - Supporter
    <!--quoteo(post=1996159:date=Oct 24 2012, 10:25 AM:name=CodeCowboy)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CodeCowboy @ Oct 24 2012, 10:25 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1996159"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec--><!--coloro:#ADD8E6--><span style="color:#ADD8E6"><!--/coloro-->And also, for the record, Superfly rocks.<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

<!--coloro:#ADD8E6--><span style="color:#ADD8E6"><!--/coloro-->A lot.<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->