are there any asian clans?

PersianImm0rtalPersianImm0rtal Join Date: 2010-12-02 Member: 75414Members, Constellation, NS2 Map Tester
<div class="IPBDescription">Just curious.</div>Seems like the tournaments have been ignoring this region of the world, and I know there is a community of players in that region. I Am curious to why there has not been any coverage if there is clans there.

Comments

• salorsalor Join Date: 2004-02-21 Member: 26771Members
    I dont think they are <i>ignoreing</i> them...rather, there just really isn't any.

Most people who pre-ordered and got into the game early on were NS1 fans, and im not too sure about NS1's popularity in the asian countries were (if any)..

I dont think they really know about the game over there at the moment, Maybe after NS2 is released to the public we would see some.
  • PersianImm0rtalPersianImm0rtal Join Date: 2010-12-02 Member: 75414Members, Constellation, NS2 Map Tester
    <!--quoteo(post=1994351:date=Oct 20 2012, 11:03 PM:name=salor)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (salor @ Oct 20 2012, 11:03 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1994351"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->I dont think they are <i>ignoreing</i> them...rather, there just really isn't any.

Most people who pre-ordered and got into the game early on were NS1 fans, and im not too sure about NS1's popularity in the asian countries were (if any)..

I dont think they really know about the game over there at the moment, Maybe after NS2 is released to the public we would see some.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

They definitly do, I have seen servers and I have seen some community ns2 sites for that region.
  • {GGs} Chicken{GGs} Chicken Join Date: 2011-11-22 Member: 134663Members, NS2 Map Tester
    I hear BrownEyedGirls might start one