Absolutely Great Square Pack - Amazon Deal

JediYoshiJediYoshi The Cupcake Boss Join Date: 2002-05-27 Member: 674Members
edited October 2012 in Off-Topic
<a href="http://www.amazon.com/Absolutely-Great-Square-Pack-Download/dp/B009PNLAAW/" target="_blank">www.amazon.com/Absolutely-Great-Square-Pack-Download/dp/B009PNLAAW/</a>

Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Augmented Edition
Deus Ex: Human Revolution - The Missing Link DLC
Hitman: Blood Money
Just Cause 2
Just Cause
Supreme Commander 2
The Last Remnant
Quantum Conundrum

$10 for the pack, separate Steam keys so you can hand out what you already own

Comments

• ScytheScythe Join Date: 2002-01-25 Member: 46NS1 Playtester, Forum Moderators, Constellation, Reinforced - Silver
    edited October 2012
    Man, if I didn't already own most of those I would be all over it. The only one I don't have but are interested in is supcom2, but I don't think I would get $10 worth of fun out of it.

--Scythe--

Edit: It seems it's no longer available. Perhaps just to Australians?
  • That_Annoying_KidThat_Annoying_Kid Sire of Titles Join Date: 2003-03-01 Member: 14175Members, Constellation
    unavailable in West Coast US as well

played hitman a bunch, could probably get down on all the other games...
  • JediYoshiJediYoshi The Cupcake Boss Join Date: 2002-05-27 Member: 674Members
    The whole bundle goes down if they run out of keys for any one game, they've been restocking like crazy. Deal itself should be up for the whole week so there should be plenty of time.
    They threw out a promo code for $2 credit for digital downloads while it's been down

SQRLUVIO

Can put it towards some free magicka dlc and such
  • SvenpaSvenpa Wait, what? Join Date: 2004-01-03 Member: 25012Members, Constellation
    How the heck can I tell if this can be bought in the EU? I can't add it and go to checkout since it's temp unavailable.
    Currently up again, though the supreme commander 2 key is registering as sc1 at the moment. I believe they said if the pack goes down again they'll switch up some of the games cause they'll be out for good.

You just have to use an american address if you're international, you can get away with using the amazon/google hq address.
  • MkilbrideMkilbride Join Date: 2010-01-07 Member: 69952Members
    Yeah, sadly I either own the games on this list or do not want them.
  • SvenpaSvenpa Wait, what? Join Date: 2004-01-03 Member: 25012Members, Constellation
    edited October 2012
    <!--quoteo(post=1992105:date=Oct 16 2012, 04:22 AM:name=JediYoshi)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (JediYoshi @ Oct 16 2012, 04:22 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1992105"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->You just have to use an american address if you're international, you can get away with using the amazon/google hq address.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Edit: Nevermind, I'm being silly over digital downloads. Thanks for the tip anyway!