Way to change resolution outside of game?

ICha0sIICha0sI Join Date: 2002-06-13 Member: 763Members
<div class="IPBDescription">Get "frequency out of range"</div>I tried to change my resolution to lower it a bit for less lag, and I guess I set the resolution too low. Now every time I try to start it (I've verifyed cache and re-dl) I get a black screen with frequency out of range. I cannot change the resolution back from in game, Is there a file I can edit to change it back to 1440x900 somehow? Please I really want to play and messed my game up!!

tldr: Is there a file I can edit to change resolution outside of the game? My monitor doesn't recognize the new one I set it at and cannot change it back now from in game.

btw I have steam version

Comments

• ICha0sIICha0sI Join Date: 2002-06-13 Member: 763Members
    Fixed it, System_options.xml if anyone had this problem
  • ZaggyZaggy NullPointerException The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-12-10 Member: 24214Forum Moderators, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Onos, Subnautica Playtester
    edited September 2012
    <!--quoteo(post=1973248:date=Sep 7 2012, 03:23 AM:name=ICha0sI)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ICha0sI @ Sep 7 2012, 03:23 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1973248"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Fixed it, System_options.xml if anyone had this problem<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Good to know, thanks!

Edit: File can be found in %appdata%\Roaming\Natural Selection 2