Topselling?

oldassgamersoldassgamers Join Date: 2011-02-02 Member: 80033Members, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow
edited September 2012 in NS2 General Discussion
That strange, I saw NS2 being the number 6 top selling on steam. But now after five hours I don't see it anymore in that list :S

Can someone see it?

And also, why isnt ns2 in the "coming soon" list on steam?

I've tried to search for natural selection, natural selection 2 wont appear. It only appear if I write the exact name and number :S

Comments

• NurEinMenschNurEinMensch Join Date: 2003-02-26 Member: 14056Members, Constellation
    List seems to be bugged.
  • Black_OperativeBlack_Operative Join Date: 2003-06-02 Member: 16957Members, Reinforced - Supporter
    Appears to have dropped off on my Steam as well. It was also on the 'coming soon' list yesterday, but it seems it's now absent from that too.
  • Onii-chanOnii-chan Join Date: 2002-11-05 Member: 7164Members
    Steam's lists seems really messed up while they're adding those new community features.
  • oldassgamersoldassgamers Join Date: 2011-02-02 Member: 80033Members, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow
    So strange, still can't see natural selection 2 at the top sellers for indie. Not even in steam main page for top sellers. :S :S :S
  • KrizzenKrizzen Join Date: 2011-12-16 Member: 138181Members
    edited September 2012
    I still see it in top sellers...

Maybe there's some Steam magic coming from the Valve? I'm not logged in, so... maybe they shuffle results to increase exposure of games you might like, even if they aren't true top sellers?

I may be tinfoil-hatting a bit, but you can never underestimate those marketeers!

EDIT: After I typed this up, refreshed again (I CTRL+F5 refreshed before I wrote original post), and it's not in the list anymore. NS2 isn't the only one missing... strange.

<b>EDIT 2: Case closed. Like the poster below me, I sometimes get "Undefined" ... I just hope Valve can round up those Gorges UWE unleashed in their datacenters...</b>
  • Onii-chanOnii-chan Join Date: 2002-11-05 Member: 7164Members
    Refresh a few times, steam is still having issues.
    Other games disappearing and and re-appearing as well.
    Sometimes I see "Undefined" for all games in the list.

It's #5, just behind the Game of Thrones Bundle.
  • IndustryIndustry Esteemed Gentleman Join Date: 2010-07-13 Member: 72344Members, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Supporter
    <!--quoteo(post=1972275:date=Sep 5 2012, 04:48 PM:name=Krizzen)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Krizzen @ Sep 5 2012, 04:48 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1972275"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->I still see it in top sellers...

Maybe there's some Steam magic coming from the Valve? I'm not logged in, so... maybe they shuffle results to increase exposure of games you might like, even if they aren't true top sellers?

I may be tinfoil-hatting a bit, but you can never underestimate those marketeers!<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

It was just bugged earlier, ever since around 1-2pm MST it hasn't dropped off top sellers.