Upgrading Account

RSprinterRSprinter Join Date: 2012-08-16 Member: 155685Members, Reinforced - Shadow
edited August 2012 in Technical Support
<div class="IPBDescription">Normal Version => Expand Version</div>Hello there,

at First sorry if my english is bad! ^^
I am a long time NS player since 2005 and I buyed the normal version of ns2 and would like to buy the Expanded Version now.
Is there a easy way to upgrade? I wane to thank you with my donation this way cause you made such an incredible unique game!
I am not earning much , so i couldn't buy the expandet version for the full price ( full game again ^^), is there a way to get it in case to fill the gap between normal and Expandet?

Greetings RSprinter

P.S.: Your stand in Cologne ( Gamescom) looks little( between the others) but if the people enter and play ^^ BOOM Amaizing or just hm ok XD atleast it's Awesome !
I just came back from it and have to say your are doing Great :) *go ahead* and may show some PLAYER COMMENTS like little after play comments if they want ^^ :)-
Have a Good Time here in Cologne !!! If you can try some beer after the gamescon i would advice you to taste "Reisdorf Kölsch" it'S not as herb as other beers :) and verry teasty ^^ !!

Comments

• InsaneInsane Anomaly Join Date: 2002-05-13 Member: 605Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS1 Playtester, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, NS2 Map Tester, Subnautica Developer, Pistachionauts, Future Perfect Developer
    If you're talking about the Special Edition that includes the Black Armour, I'm afraid that was discontinued a while ago, and isn't available any more.
  • RSprinterRSprinter Join Date: 2012-08-16 Member: 155685Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    Will there be a way to spend you some money or do somthing to say thx for your hard work ?
    And will there be a way to get ( may not but probbably ) buy outfits or colorful shapes ( alien ) like a tigers or puma ?
    If you cant answer this its ok.. dont want spoilers :)
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    We simply do not know yet what UWE has in store in terms of free DLC :)

Also you could always buy another copy for a friend, which is kind of a way to "donate" money. As far as I know the donation system has closed (constelation was for NS, the first game). But as Instane said the "Expand Version" as you call it (Special Edition with black armor) is no longer available and there are no plans to make it available again. It was kinda a one time deal to support UWE when they literately had nothing in terms of a game
  • PricePrice Join Date: 2003-09-27 Member: 21247Members
    <!--quoteo(post=1964100:date=Aug 16 2012, 10:55 PM:name=RSprinter)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (RSprinter @ Aug 16 2012, 10:55 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1964100"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Will there be a way to spend you some money or do somthing to say thx for your hard work ?<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    Buy more copies and gift to your friends ;-)
  • RSprinterRSprinter Join Date: 2012-08-16 Member: 155685Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    thx for the fast answer ^^ yeah to gift it to one or two of my frieds could be a good way ... next month ... play loan comme soon plz :)
  • ahrzahrz Join Date: 2009-06-03 Member: 67667Members, WC 2013 - Supporter
    <!--QuoteBegin-"Kouji_San"+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE ("Kouji_San")</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->It was kinda a one time deal to support UWE when they literately had nothing in terms of a game<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    They had a tech preview of spark & an infestation demo that i watched 200 times!
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    <!--quoteo(post=1964174:date=Aug 16 2012, 10:58 PM:name=ahrz)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ahrz @ Aug 16 2012, 10:58 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1964174"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->They had a tech preview of spark & an infestation demo that i watched 200 times!<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    Alight I misused the word "literally" :P
  • Soul_RiderSoul_Rider Mod Bean Join Date: 2004-06-19 Member: 29388Members, Constellation, Squad Five Blue
    It's funny, a lot of us pre-ordered when all theyhad to show was the infestation Tech Demo. Funny thing to think after buying on the back of that video, when the game ships all these years later, the infestation tech hasn't made an appearance once :(