Onos - To easy to obtain.

PapayasPapayas Join Date: 2010-07-01 Member: 72219Members
<div class="IPBDescription">And then the game ends.</div>After playing a few games of this build; must say I'm loving it. The aliens just rush Onos from the moment they start, attempting to get 75 PRes and as soon as they do the game pretty much ends because 3 people went Onos.

Just a question, why have the changed the fact that in NS1 it required 3 hives to go Onos and in NS2 it requires 1 (Obviously). This is getting more and more like combat and I don't like it...

I thought the Onos was meant to be a game-ender that breaks turtles not ends the game so quickly because the marines don't have the technology to fight them, at least require research if you leave it at 1 hive or make it 3 hives with no research, but your current choice of making it available from the start of the game is stupid in my opinion.

Comments

• ImbalanxdImbalanxd Join Date: 2011-06-15 Member: 104581Members
    <!--quoteo(post=1937606:date=May 20 2012, 11:03 AM:name=Papayas)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Papayas @ May 20 2012, 11:03 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1937606"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Just a question, why have the changed the fact that in NS1 it required 3 hives to go Onos<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Incorrect
  • HozartisHozartis Join Date: 2009-09-01 Member: 68668Members
    Exosuit -- Marine's real Tier 3 -- will end all discussion.
  • peregrinusperegrinus Join Date: 2010-07-16 Member: 72445Members
    It would be good if aliens had to do more than simply wait...and wait....then they can go Onos.

Maybe an 'Onos Factory' aliens have to go inside to evolve into an Onos :P
  • JayarisJayaris Join Date: 2012-03-24 Member: 149321Members
    <!--quoteo(post=1937612:date=May 20 2012, 01:38 AM:name=Hozartis)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Hozartis @ May 20 2012, 01:38 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1937612"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Exosuit -- Marine's real Tier 3 -- will end all discussion.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Why do people think Exosuit will end all discussion, Exosuit will only allow Marines to win game they are already winning. In an even game they won't have the resources to support it.
  • countbasiecountbasie Join Date: 2008-12-27 Member: 65884Members
    It's Alien Tier 3, but Marines have only Tier 2 yet.
    Not only exosuit will make it even, it's the mini-gun. It will fck Onoses when they try to behave like now.

And yes, it's a little boring just to wait for Res, I am still for RFK and slower Resflow instead. This way everthing will be perfectly dynamic.
  • SpizikeSpizike Join Date: 2012-04-01 Member: 149794Members
    edited May 2012
    <!--quoteo(post=1937612:date=May 20 2012, 01:38 AM:name=Hozartis)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Hozartis @ May 20 2012, 01:38 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1937612"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Exosuit -- Marine's real Tier 3 -- will end all discussion.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Even if this is the case, that means every marine game will involve exosuits....talk about eliminating other strategies and making the game pretty linear.

Make stomp a tier 3 ability.
  • bLink`bLink` Join Date: 2012-02-18 Member: 146506Members, Reinforced - Supporter
    Well it's still possible to win when there's 7 onos. I did it when our commander had to go afk, then he left, so I took over the command chair. We were basically just turtling it out and kill every onos or onii out there. We killed at least 10 hives & 30 onii.

The game lasted 70+ mins, and we won lol.
  • BloodyIronBloodyIron Join Date: 2009-11-09 Member: 69321Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    The argument that Onos' are too easy to get now is narrow and short-sighted. How you win and control this game is resource control, this applies for both teams.

Both teams have significant tech which requires large amounts of resources. If you control and defend your resources nodes, and expand carefully, your team will naturally flourish. In turn if you are successful at aggressively shutting down your opponents' additional resource nodes, this will stunt their growth technologically, and territorially (sp?).

It really is as simple as shutting down the aliens' res nodes, that counters onos'. If you keep them at 2 res nodes or less, you will have tech to deal with onos' long before they field them.
    <!--quoteo(post=1937673:date=May 20 2012, 07:34 AM:name=BloodyIron)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BloodyIron @ May 20 2012, 07:34 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1937673"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->The argument that Onos' are too easy to get now is narrow and short-sighted. How you win and control this game is resource control, this applies for both teams.

Both teams have significant tech which requires large amounts of resources. If you control and defend your resources nodes, and expand carefully, your team will naturally flourish. In turn if you are successful at aggressively shutting down your opponents' additional resource nodes, this will stunt their growth technologically, and territorially (sp?).

It really is as simple as shutting down the aliens' res nodes, that counters onos'. If you keep them at 2 res nodes or less, you will have tech to deal with onos' long before they field them.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Unfortunately that's not possible unless you are lucky with starting positions or the Alien team is incompetent, any balance argument that relies on having the other team on two RT's is absolutely pointless.
  • BloodyIronBloodyIron Join Date: 2009-11-09 Member: 69321Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    Actually it is possible, and it happens frequently on servers with quality people. Resource control is simply how you control the game.

<!--quoteo(post=1937681:date=May 20 2012, 09:52 AM:name=Jayaris)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Jayaris @ May 20 2012, 09:52 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1937681"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Unfortunately that's not possible unless you are lucky with starting positions or the Alien team is incompetent, any balance argument that relies on having the other team on two RT's is absolutely pointless.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
  • FloodinatorFloodinator [HBZ] Member Join Date: 2005-02-22 Member: 42087Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    I had a looong game today as Marinecom and the best solution against mass onos is some IPs and some Obs powered by powerpacks.
    We had several Oni killing our powernode, but we didn't care because the most important buildings were powered and my lovely team had flamers and LMG to BBQ em.
    Even a 3 Onos CC rush ended in a big BBQ for the marines.
    And now you can drop weapons with energy and Pres (hopp out buy one drop it) so its easy to drop a flamer if a team gets surprised by a onos, and MAC blocking can be the new structure blocking).

And that brings me to the best counter for an onos--> the flamer. Stomp uses sooo much energy and the onos also needs energy to charge, so if you can burn that fat beast you have a big chance to kill him because all he can do is walk slowly away.
  • paradoxumparadoxum United Kingdom Join Date: 2012-03-05 Member: 148193Members
    <!--quoteo(post=1937616:date=May 20 2012, 02:03 AM:name=peregrinus)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (peregrinus @ May 20 2012, 02:03 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1937616"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->It would be good if aliens had to do more than simply wait...and wait....then they can go Onos.

Maybe an 'Onos Factory' aliens have to go inside to evolve into an Onos :P<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

maybe they need to go into a hive in order to gestate into an onos, I mean those eggs are tiny and then suddenly a massive onos pops out?
  • Arkahm719Arkahm719 Join Date: 2012-05-13 Member: 151988Members
    The exo suit most likely will solve the problem the first patch its out, then the next patch will be all about making weakness for the damn thing, and making aliens better, if they hold 2-3 rts for 9 minutes you have atleast 3-4 onos. its tough for marines to combat that if at all. maybe a 2-3 hive would be a great thing to stop single hive onos rushes. its so awful because i know how my game will play out, if we hold all rts we destroy the aliens fast, if we dont, we slowly lose our rts and wait for onos to kill us.

I just got finished playing a match, we were doing great had level 2 wep and armor, whole team storming to crushing machine and here comes 3 onos, not 1 died after all those bullets we fired. That is just plain stupid, and the regen rate for them is so high, i was almost dead as an onos i hid for 5 seconds and had full life!? wtf is that about.

you say its more like combat, but atleast you had to be good as an alien to get there, couldnt just wait it out and ###### around
    I'm going to make a prediction here and say that you didn't get JPs?

<!--quoteo(post=1937759:date=May 20 2012, 03:22 PM:name=Arkahm719)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Arkahm719 @ May 20 2012, 03:22 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1937759"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->The exo suit most likely will solve the problem the first patch its out, then the next patch will be all about making weakness for the damn thing, and making aliens better, if they hold 2-3 rts for 9 minutes you have atleast 3-4 onos. its tough for marines to combat that if at all. maybe a 2-3 hive would be a great thing to stop single hive onos rushes. its so awful because i know how my game will play out, if we hold all rts we destroy the aliens fast, if we dont, we slowly lose our rts and wait for onos to kill us.

I just got finished playing a match, we were doing great had level 2 wep and armor, whole team storming to crushing machine and here comes 3 onos, not 1 died after all those bullets we fired. That is just plain stupid, and the regen rate for them is so high, i was almost dead as an onos i hid for 5 seconds and had full life!? wtf is that about.

you say its more like combat, but atleast you had to be good as an alien to get there, couldnt just wait it out and ###### around<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
  • OnosFactoryOnosFactory New Zealand Join Date: 2008-07-16 Member: 64637Members
    The 'Onos Factory' is already patented.....
  • Arkahm719Arkahm719 Join Date: 2012-05-13 Member: 151988Members
    @bloodyiron, those 3 onos game at about 8-9 minutes, and we had jp at 11 minutes.

but its not like our weapons get strong with them, the onos just sat there killing an rt and pg we just sat and shot the damn thing and then once they were done they casually came over and killed us.
  • Banzai¥Banzai¥ Join Date: 2012-02-06 Member: 143902Members, NS2 Map Tester
    <!--quoteo(post=1937635:date=May 20 2012, 07:58 AM:name=countbasie)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (countbasie @ May 20 2012, 07:58 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1937635"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->It's Alien Tier 3, but Marines have only Tier 2 yet.
    Not only exosuit will make it even, it's the mini-gun. It will fck Onoses when they try to behave like now.

And yes, it's a little boring just to wait for Res, I am still for RFK and slower Resflow instead. This way everthing will be perfectly dynamic.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    How; is it combining the shotgun and rifle together in damage calculation with nade-splash on the side? I don't see how an Exo will win besides the inevitable marine <i>'spammage'</i> that'll follow it. Then we'll have the patches afterwords that just throws it around on the balance-field from a Godly-tier weapon to a waste of Res (Plus I'm having a feeling that its movement will be heavily restricted compared to even an Onos.)

The only thing I can see the Exo being is a tank-unit that only shines when pushing Aliens (In areas like Warehouse where it has space to move freely and open-fire on anything anywhere mind you.) The marines are already more-than capable of doing these pushes on their own and with Arcs if the area is heavily defended.
    <!--quoteo(post=1937996:date=May 21 2012, 12:15 PM:name=Banzai¥)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Banzai¥ @ May 21 2012, 12:15 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1937996"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->How; is it combining the shotgun and rifle together in damage calculation with nade-splash on the side? I don't see how an Exo will win besides the inevitable marine <i>'spammage'</i> that'll follow it. Then we'll have the patches afterwords that just throws it around on the balance-field from a Godly-tier weapon to a waste of Res (Plus I'm having a feeling that its movement will be heavily restricted compared to even an Onos.)

The only thing I can see the Exo being is a tank-unit that only shines when pushing Aliens (In areas like Warehouse where it has space to move freely and open-fire on anything anywhere mind you.) The marines are already more-than capable of doing these pushes on their own and with Arcs if the area is heavily defended.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Presumably the HMG's mini-gun will deal considerably more DPS, so having 3 Mini-Guns focusing an Onos will burn him down fast.
  • Champlo0Champlo0 Join Date: 2012-04-17 Member: 150617Members
    Aliens don't have tier 3 yet. Stomp is still tier 2. Only the horrors of the abyss could forsee what broken ability tier 3 for aliens will bring.
  • meb3meb3 Join Date: 2011-06-23 Member: 106078Members
    it's time to remove onos from the game

it doesn't fit in maps
    it isn't fun to play against
    it is in solely to draw in new playeras that think it looks cool for cosmetic reasons and so players yell "oh noes" (Haha what a funny joke!)
    it has knockdown attacks (who thought this was a good idea)
    it doesn't fit in maps
    it sucked in ns too
  • hf_hf_ Join Date: 2011-06-10 Member: 103639Members
    I thought UWE was going to reduce starting PRes of players from 25 down to 10 in this build (208)? Why didn't that happen? It seems like a very good idea. Gorges can still come out immediately, but other lifeforms will take active alien expansion in order for the PRes to build to the proper threshold for the evolution.

Also, something needs to be done about being able to select multiple evolution upgrades from the same chamber type -- i.e. being able to evolve carapace and regeneration simultaneously (after 2 hives). I know that this has been talked about in the past, but I find it absolutely ridiculous. Marine weapons have advantages and disadvantages, which function as their upgrades, but for aliens, there are no upgrade trade-offs? Here, not only do you have extra armor (so you're harder to kill), but you also quickly regenerate your health! I find it to be poor game design.

Not to compare everything to NS1, but you could only pick one upgrade per chamber type, which would change your style of alien place. Either be a shield for bullets, but have to retreat often to heal -- or be easier to kill, but constantly a nuisance with the quick health regen. I know people will say "but we don't have the Shift yet". I realize this, but still, almost everyone goes with carapace AND regen at two hives as opposed to any of the Shade evolutions. Each upgrade should have a trade-off and cater to a player's specific gameplay style. Currently carapace and regen evolutions are a no-brainer, and there is very little opportunity cost for the other alien upgrades.
  • YuukiYuuki Join Date: 2010-11-20 Member: 75079Members
    edited May 2012
    I agree we you on the upgrade :

<!--quoteo--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->I was for free upgrades but together with ns1 upgrade system. With the current system it's not really working.

In ns1 you had to choose between three upgrades, so there was some interesting choices going, you could go celerity of silence skulk, introducing some gameplay variety.

Now in NS2 you can only pick up what the comm researched (carapace) so there is no choices or variety going. In addition you can get two upgrades from the same chamber. At this point the upgrades could be automatic for everybody, like in the beginning of the beta.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
  • peregrinusperegrinus Join Date: 2010-07-16 Member: 72445Members
    edited May 2012
    I think part of the problem is the Onos is too fast, too strong and has too much health - all these things together make it invulnerable when played well.

Now IMO it should be a tank. A tank should be slow with lots of armour.

The current Onos isn't a tank it's more of a super skulk.

Maybe there could be different Onos evolution paths.

One path for a fast Onos with lower armour and stomp - kinda like the current Onos. Another path for a high armoured tank Onos with bone shield.
    <!--quoteo(post=1938012:date=May 21 2012, 01:52 PM:name=peregrinus)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (peregrinus @ May 21 2012, 01:52 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1938012"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->I think part of the problem is the Onos is too fast, too strong and has too much health - all these things together make it invulnerable when played well.

Now IMO it should be a tank. A tank should be slow with lots of armour.

The current Onos isn't a tank it's more of a super skulk.

Maybe there could be different Onos evolution paths.

One path for a fast Onos with lower armour and stomp - kinda like the current Onos. Another path for a high armoured tank Onos with bone shield.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Onos Development

Speed Decreased - Charge Increased to compensate.

Next Build

Speed Increased - Charge still there

It's a bit stupid on part of the developers.
  • weezlweezl Join Date: 2008-07-04 Member: 64557Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    <!--quoteo(post=1937606:date=May 20 2012, 11:03 AM:name=Papayas)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Papayas @ May 20 2012, 11:03 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1937606"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->After playing a few games of this build; must say I'm loving it. The aliens just rush Onos from the moment they start, attempting to get 75 PRes and as soon as they do the game pretty much ends because 3 people went Onos.
    ...<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    So true. Onoses are the new fades. And they truly are game enders, as in marine teams want to recycle before they show IN A FAIR GAME.
    Only in obviously unfair rine biased games do rines wanna keep playing.
    That's friendly to the new and oh so sensitive console kiddie players?

<!--quoteo(post=1938006:date=May 21 2012, 11:20 PM:name=meb3)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (meb3 @ May 21 2012, 11:20 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1938006"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->it's time to remove onos from the game

it doesn't fit in maps
    it isn't fun to play against
    it is in solely to draw in new playeras that think it looks cool for cosmetic reasons and so players yell "oh noes" (Haha what a funny joke!)
    it has knockdown attacks (who thought this was a good idea)
    it doesn't fit in maps
    it sucked in ns too<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    That really cracked me up :P lol
    As it is now, I actually WOULD rather remove onos!

<!--quoteo(post=1938008:date=May 21 2012, 11:40 PM:name=hf_)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (hf_ @ May 21 2012, 11:40 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1938008"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->...
    Also, something needs to be done about being able to select multiple evolution upgrades from the same chamber type -- i.e. being able to evolve carapace and regeneration simultaneously (after 2 hives). I know that this has been talked about in the past, but I find it absolutely ridiculous. Marine weapons have advantages and disadvantages, which function as their upgrades, but for aliens, there are no upgrade trade-offs? Here, not only do you have extra armor (so you're harder to kill), but you also quickly regenerate your health! I find it to be poor game design.

Not to compare everything to NS1, but you could only pick one upgrade per chamber type, which would change your style of alien place. Either be a shield for bullets, but have to retreat often to heal -- or be easier to kill, but constantly a nuisance with the quick health regen. I know people will say "but we don't have the Shift yet". I realize this, but still, almost everyone goes with carapace AND regen at two hives as opposed to any of the Shade evolutions. Each upgrade should have a trade-off and cater to a player's specific gameplay style. Currently carapace and regen evolutions are a no-brainer, and there is very little opportunity cost for the other alien upgrades.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Agree on the cara+regen issue. I honestly think it's the most crucial issue making games end so hopelessly for marines. Onos/fade don't go back to hive, they just regen right outside marine base, sometimes with help from kham-crag and maybe gorge.
    If they either had to heal slow or run to hive or be weak, there would be like 1/2 or 1/3 the pressure on MS!!!
    Here's what I wrote about this issue before:
    <a href="http://www.unknownworlds.com/ns2/forums/index.php?showtopic=118025" target="_blank">eureka!? think I know why aliens are so "imba"</a>
    <a href="http://www.unknownworlds.com/ns2/forums/index.php?showtopic=118025&view=findpost&p=1929625" target="_blank">eureka!? think I know why aliens are so "imba" (post #27)</a>
  • PapayasPapayas Join Date: 2010-07-01 Member: 72219Members
    The problem is though, Marines need to research to counter the Onos whereas Kharaa(aliens) don't need to research to get Onos. <-- The main problem IMO
  • Squirreli_Squirreli_ Join Date: 2012-04-25 Member: 151046Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    edited May 2012
    Firstly, I'd like to point out that a lot of features are still missing. Also, based on 208 build alone, I would like to see starting PRes go down to 15 and make alien upgrades a bit more expensive (maybe 15 for shell and 15 for cara, 35 for augment). Further, any balance discussion should be based on Summit and no other map, as currently the other maps bring serious balance issues into the game. That being said, here are my 2 cents on the state of the game and onos:

Onos dominance is mostly a problem in public games. In clan matches the game usually is decided by something else, and aliens can not reliably mass onos before gaining the upper hand through other means (good early skulk defence and then solid fading). Also, in clan matches, onoses are more easily hunted down.

On public games the aliens often have the upper hand, since the game favours them at this point. This is evident also in their default strategy and their tech tree (which is really not a tree but a single branch that is good for hitting with). The marines have a much harder time on public, as it is much harder to comm a public marine team properly and because playing marines succesfully requires more skill (or understanding of the game) and more aggression. This leads to aliens controlling more RTs than they should be controlling, which in turn leads to early higher lifeforms, which means the lifeforms come out before the marines have the necessary tech to tackle them. Early mass onoses are a just symptom of this.

So, in a nutshell, my view is that the onos isn't really a serious problem at this point. Even now, the alien rounds in clan matches are not won by onos but by fades. Lets fix the root causes first and the symptoms - if they're still there - later.
  • SkugganSkuggan Join Date: 2010-03-19 Member: 71017Members
    <!--quoteo(post=1938119:date=May 22 2012, 11:32 AM:name=Squirreli_)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Squirreli_ @ May 22 2012, 11:32 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1938119"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Firstly, I'd like to point out that a lot of features are still missing. Also, based on 208 build alone, I would like to see starting PRes go down to 15 and make alien upgrades a bit more expensive (maybe 15 for shell and 15 for cara, 35 for augment). Further, any balance discussion should be based on Summit and no other map, as currently the other maps bring serious balance issues into the game. That being said, here are my 2 cents on the state of the game and onos:

Onos dominance is mostly a problem in public games. In clan matches the game usually is decided by something else, and aliens can not reliably mass onos before gaining the upper hand through other means (good early skulk defence and then solid fading). Also, in clan matches, onoses are more easily hunted down.

On public games the aliens often have the upper hand, since the game favours them at this point. This is evident also in their default strategy and their tech tree (which is really not a tree but a single branch that is good for hitting with). The marines have a much harder time on public, as it is much harder to comm a public marine team properly and because playing marines succesfully requires more skill (or understanding of the game) and more aggression. This leads to aliens controlling more RTs than they should be controlling, which in turn leads to early higher lifeforms, which means the lifeforms come out before the marines have the necessary tech to tackle them. Early mass onoses are a just symptom of this.

So, in a nutshell, my view is that the onos isn't really a serious problem at this point. Even now, the alien rounds in clan matches are not won by onos but by fades. Lets fix the root causes first and the symptoms - if they're still there - later.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Two onos is usually GG in clan games though.
  • Ice30Ice30 Join Date: 2011-11-26 Member: 135365Members
    edited May 2012
    Compared to earlier builds the last few builds have brought much faster paced games, which i really hate. Early and midgame is wayyy too short, this allows one team which is doing slightly better at the start to quickly move to tier 3 offensive weapons\lifeforms without the underdog team having enough time to get a reasonable foothold in key areas, which takes time. To me I enjoy a slower paced tech tree much more than the current implementation, both for comming and for playing. The NS experience should be a game that slowly evolves through different strategies and technology with a constant tug of war between the two sides, finding each others weaknesses at the current tech level and trying to branch your tech to your current strengths or weaknesses. At the moment you just reasearch things as fast as possible hoping that things will work out, which is boring and repetitive.
  • ellnicellnic Join Date: 2010-07-19 Member: 72559Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    I just think we should wait till everything is out there (Like tech and structurs) then the devs can work on balance properly. if it was balanced now, the next build would probebly break the balance