Do private messages work on the forum?

MaximumSquidMaximumSquid Join Date: 2010-07-20 Member: 72593Members
edited May 2012 in Technical Support
I tried to send someone a private message and noticed that nothing was put in my "sent message" folder

There are other quirks like how you need to login twice before the forums will actually say you are logged in

Is this a similiar problem?
Should I try to send my message again or can I assume it will not work if I try it twice?

I guess if just 1 person could send me a PM as a test and post about it that would be helpful

---
Edits:
---

It seems that my message did get sent so there is just the problem of nothing appearing in my sent folder

---
Bonus:
---

If you move an item from your inbox to your sent folder it changes the name of the sender so chock up 1 more bug I guess

-

Comments

• FloodinatorFloodinator [HBZ] Member Join Date: 2005-02-22 Member: 42087Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    edited May 2012
    There is a box you can check below the Message box:
    <!--quoteo--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->🔳 Add a copy of this message to my sent items folder
     Track this message?<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
  • DepotDepot The ModFather Join Date: 2002-11-09 Member: 7956Members
    Floodinator answered your PM question correctly.

As to having to login twice, this method has been in use for some time. We can only speculate, but I feel it's been implemented to cut down on spam.