Humble Payment System

Tool8Tool8 Join Date: 2012-01-01 Member: 139405Members
edited March 2012 in NS2 E-Team
<div class="IPBDescription">nice</div>Just wanted to say that from a potential customer's point of view it was a great decision to switch to the humble bundle payment system. It's really convenient. I bought a copy today even though I don't own a gaming PC at the moment and there's no way my Mac will ever be able to run NS2 with decent fps :D This might be a little crazy but I have so many awesome NS1 memories and NS2 looks so promising already, that I really believe that supporting UWE is a good thing and I'm sure I will eventually be able to play the game. I have been watching NS2HD's videos and stuff for, like, forever now :D

Question:
Do you think it's better to delete the page with the key once it is activated on steam? Just in case someone somehow stumbles across it. I think he could't do anything with a used key anyway, but still...
Just out of curiosity, do the humble bundle guys get some kind of tip or expense allowance for offering the infrastructure?

Comments

• LuitjensLuitjens Join Date: 2010-07-26 Member: 73034Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow, Subnautica Playtester
    You can delete the page if you want, but once it is activated no one else can use it. Also, the last one I was curious about as well.
  • FloodinatorFloodinator [HBZ] Member Join Date: 2005-02-22 Member: 42087Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    As far as I can tell, they do it for free because they are hughe NS fans and that's theyr way to support UWE.
    That's what I've read.