Is This Guy Cheating?

j0ej0e Join Date: 2002-11-01 Member: 2840Banned
<div class="IPBDescription">suspected of wallhack and aimbot</div> <a href='http://www.humdig.com/giveusfreestuff/bs.zip' target='_blank'>http://www.humdig.com/giveusfreestuff/bs.zip</a>

LordOfHellFire plays on the server a lot, always as marine, and if his score showed it would be something like 50-5 every game. He could be really good, or he could be really good <b>and cheating</b>. what do you think?

Comments

• MellonpoprMellonpopr Join Date: 2002-11-01 Member: 2304Members
    it looks a little fishy no doubt but it's too short of a demo to make a decision one way or another
  • TazolTazol Join Date: 2002-11-12 Member: 8323Members
    Anyone that accuses anyone of using wallhack needs to be dragged into the street, and shot in the foot. It's called Scent of Fear/Parasite/Hive Sight, or for marines... MOTION TRACKING.

Aimbot, perhaps, but you can easily take out most skulks if you know what you're doing.
  • HardeeHardee Join Date: 2002-11-19 Member: 9330Banned
    Doesn't matter if he's any good, obviously a score like 50-5 is blatantly cheating. I have his WON ID and I can use this to find out his whereabouts and his Internet Provider. Now, if you could just notify the police and other authorities whilst I sort out what's going to happen to this criminal... First of all, the police should arrest him under the threat of heavy fire from some powerful weaponry, such as m16's. This should frighten the cheater into surrendering all his 1337 h4x. Once captured, we shall make sure he gets locked behind the thickest bars in the US with the most evil criminals alongside Al Qaeda Terrorists. This will make him very upset and make him realise cheating is wrong. Cheating is illegal and is far worse then any robbery or murder. As well as wasting other peoples time cheating was opposed to in one of the Ten Commandments, so he should be struck down by the hand of god or be executed to a live television audience.
  • MonsieurEvilMonsieurEvil Join Date: 2002-01-22 Member: 4Members, Retired Developer, NS1 Playtester, Contributor
    (Fixing incorrect topic date due to server issue)
  • SupernornSupernorn Best. Picture. Ever. Made. Ever. Join Date: 2002-11-07 Member: 7608Members, Constellation
    WELL..i dont know what you all saw but i saw the following:

console comes up as if running server.
    five maybe 6 seconds of footage showing the ceiling
    console appears on screen...moves up and freezes and stalls the entire program.

great huh?
  • KazyrasKazyras Join Date: 2002-11-23 Member: 9722Members
    You can easily get a mighty good score as a marine if you're assigned to base defense.

Kaz
  • PJJPJJ Join Date: 2002-11-21 Member: 9579Members
    My best is around 40-9 as a skulk / fade.

Sometimes Marines just suck.
  • cracker_jackmaccracker_jackmac Join Date: 2002-11-04 Member: 6891Members, Constellation, Reinforced - Shadow
    <!--QuoteBegin--PJ-+Dec 17 2002, 03:09 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (PJ- @ Dec 17 2002, 03:09 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->My best is around 40-9 as a skulk / fade.

Sometimes Marines just suck.<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><span class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    BONG!! i had like a 53-8 score as a fade...i was afk most of the game....but at the end, i game in a totally raped the marines...(they had alot of spawns/turrets). omg, witht hat score...i just use aimbot, admin_god, or sv_cheats 1 !! nobody is that good! (ever hear of newbies?)
    hardee for once I agree with you lol
  • SupernornSupernorn Best. Picture. Ever. Made. Ever. Join Date: 2002-11-07 Member: 7608Members, Constellation
    im new to "demos" what can i use to open it?
    edited December 2002
    there's a cool little app called GeekPlayer do a search on google

I'm feeling helpful now.. <a href='http://www.geekboys.org/geekplay/' target='_blank'>http://www.geekboys.org/geekplay/</a>
  • DunsbyDunsby Join Date: 2002-08-01 Member: 1042Awaiting Authorization
    edited December 2002
    Boom, ive had a score of 64 / 4 as a mixture of all. My top score as only fade was 29 / 0 when i first joined a server and we had 2 hives.

My highest score with skulk and dont dying is 13 / 0 then it went 13 / 1.

Im pretty good, or so i think, Im not to bad as marine either.