Pre-Order

GertjanGertjan Join Date: 2011-08-30 Member: 119151Members
<div class="IPBDescription">Pre-Order</div>Hi all

I want to pre-order NS2 soon, but I want to know sure that I don't loose the black marine armor suit :) (why? Cause it would be cool if i had it :p )
Will that ever be launched again or not?
I'm sure it will boost the amount of people buying NS2!

To the developers : Keep up the good work, you guys are really making a game that's amazing only by looking at it!
I've never been so exited to play a game!! Big respect!!

Comments

• Matthew94Matthew94 Join Date: 2011-08-06 Member: 114690Members
    <!--quoteo(post=1872056:date=Aug 30 2011, 12:07 PM:name=Gertjan)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Gertjan @ Aug 30 2011, 12:07 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1872056"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Hi all

I want to pre-order NS2 soon, but I want to know sure that I don't loose the black marine armor suit :) (why? Cause it would be cool if i had it :p )
    Will that ever be launched again or not?
    I'm sure it will boost the amount of people buying NS2!

To the developers : Keep up the good work, you guys are really making a game that's amazing only by looking at it!
    I've never been so exited to play a game!! Big respect!!<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

No one else will get the black armor. It would be nice if the second wave of pre-orderees got something else, just not as good. Maybe a rifle reskin?
  • HyPnO89HyPnO89 Join Date: 2011-08-30 Member: 119218Members
    AFAIK you can't order the special edition anymore, so no black armor for you!

If they launch another special pre-order pack now it would be unfair to those that had no other choice but to order the standard edition :)