My First Impressions
layzorc Join Date: 2011-06-18 Member: 105198Members Posts: 22 Advanced user
Just some constructive crits for the game.Here are a few things that I think would make the game a hell of a lot more enjoyable to play :
- Option to remove skulk bite animation. (it gives me a headache.)
- Sensible hitboxes for the Lerks.
- Give skulks ranged weapon's projectile an easier to see special effect. I don't know why but I can never tell where it went, or why it didn't hit its target when compensating for lag.
- Maps need work as sometimes it is impossible to jump over railings. Even as a skulk if you are standing right next to a railing you can't jump or wall-walk over it. Not sure what map it is but every time I spawn it is on a catwalk with railing on both sides and it frustrates me getting out of spawn.
- Faster response to crosshair over player names. When playing with my friends I like to see where they are and trying to keep my crosshair over a jumpy player it is hard to see who it is.
- The server I was on after a few hours in, no one could access the scoreboard. I pushed tab to see how many players were on and no score board. It wasn't just me everyone else had same problem.
- At start of game alien team kept attacking human spawn right off the bat and winning every round. Not sure if they were cheating or exploiting or what. Damn skulks wouldn't die
These are just a few annoying little things I found while playing for the first time. It is a great game so far and can't wait to play some more. I hope this post is constructive and helps. Great game looking forward to its release.