Make a Mod Index and sticky it

PersianImm0rtalPersianImm0rtal Join Date: 2010-12-02 Member: 75414Members, Constellation, NS2 Map Tester
<div class="IPBDescription">Please?</div>Would be very useful.

Comments

• DelphicDelphic Join Date: 2006-11-02 Member: 58262Members
    I volunteered to do this... then decided I'd stop reading the forums until the game was in a state where I could run it well enough to mod, so didn't.

Would be useful, I agree.
  • spellman23spellman23 NS1 Theorycraft Expert Join Date: 2007-05-17 Member: 60920Members
  • ScardyBobScardyBob ScardyBob Join Date: 2009-11-25 Member: 69528Forum Admins, Forum Moderators, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow
    You know, you could make an index of mods and then ask them to sticky it. Though, I'm not sure there is much value in doing so right now since most mods are only updated for a few patches. Its not technically a mod, but stickying Player's GmOvermind would certainly be useful because he updates it frequently and several servers are running it right now.
  • CrispyCrispy Jaded GD Join Date: 2004-08-22 Member: 30793Members, Constellation
    <!--quoteo(post=1840590:date=Apr 12 2011, 12:28 AM:name=ScardyBob)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ScardyBob @ Apr 12 2011, 12:28 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1840590"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->You know, you could make an index of mods and then ask them to sticky it. Though, I'm not sure there is much value in doing so right now since most mods are only updated for a few patches. Its not technically a mod, but stickying Player's GmOvermind would certainly be useful because he updates it frequently and several servers are running it right now.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->This is exactly what Comprox said he'd do if anyone were to volunteer the list.

So, make a list! I might do if I have an overwhelming amount of time on my hands but currently that is not the case.
  • Game-SlothGame-Sloth Join Date: 2011-01-06 Member: 76371Members
    I think the wiki would be better for this, just add a modding section next to the mapping hat in community