what happened to the sound of the scary fade?

louis cardinallouis cardinal Join Date: 2010-12-14 Member: 75664Members
<div class="IPBDescription">well what happened</div>in ns1 the sounds of the fade were amazing i loved it because it was pretty scary when you hear one and your defenseless =)

link: <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7E_s7TWrEI&feature=related" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7E_s7TWrEI...feature=related</a>

please watch 1:50 of this link to hear the sounds of the fade if you dont know what i am talking about.

i think that good and that adds the purpose of a skill that was in ns1: silence.

another question, do you think silence will make it's way to ns2?

Comments

• yourbonesakinyourbonesakin Join Date: 2005-08-06 Member: 57682Members
    The fade was enormously loud in NS1.

Did not like. Opposite of ninja.
  • louis cardinallouis cardinal Join Date: 2010-12-14 Member: 75664Members
    well how about this... at least make it so when you used the (X or C key) to bring up the sounds and directions, if the fade chuckles he doesnt make that lame sound thats for every alien but the scary lusty sound ;D?

what do you think?

after all thats why i asked if the ability silence was gonna be in.
  • AlignAlign Remain Calm Join Date: 2002-11-02 Member: 5216Forum Moderators, Constellation
    <!--quoteo(post=1819479:date=Dec 26 2010, 09:19 AM:name=yourbonesakin)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (yourbonesakin @ Dec 26 2010, 09:19 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1819479"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->The fade was enormously loud in NS1.

Did not like. Opposite of ninja.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    The entire game was enormously loud, though.
  • louis cardinallouis cardinal Join Date: 2010-12-14 Member: 75664Members
    yeah... marine footsteps... skulk taps... fade walking+blinking+his occasional voice.

onos stomping+ his occasional grunts

gorge and his loud squishy sounds of building and slushy sounds of walking.

GUNS, EXPLOSIVES.

because of this in ns2 it made use of using the ctrl and shift buttons, it made the difference between the ninjas and not so ninjas.

after all that was the only reason why <u>silence</u> was implemented for the aliens.