Left 2B Digest

RulgrokRulgrok Join Date: 2007-04-04 Member: 60559Members
<div class="IPBDescription">Mod idea stolen from someones post</div>A mod similar to left 4 dead. Small marine team, small alien teams rotating positions, linear maps with event points (destroy the hive etc) and pick up rewards. For Tank events you have an onos vs marines. Could be fun.

Comments

• HarimauHarimau Join Date: 2007-12-24 Member: 63250Members
    lol.

Make it happen.
  • ZurikiZuriki Join Date: 2010-11-20 Member: 75105Members
    Why "2B"? "Left 2 Digest" not only sounds better, it's more syntactically correct (not that 2 is syntactically correct). Anyway, I like the idea of having people play in teams, it's something that barely seems to happen in the game at the moment. Everyone just runs around doing their own ###### and ignoring orders.

At least, I'm a team player, if I'm not doing anything and I see another Marine, I follow them around, see if I can help.
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    AI director needed though T_T

Or, Crag AI!
  • PipiPipi Join Date: 2009-12-09 Member: 69550Members
  • nervcorenervcore Join Date: 2010-11-26 Member: 75291Members
    wouldnt playing L4D2 involve zero work and still get what u want?? *confused look*
  • darktimesdarktimes Join Date: 2007-12-24 Member: 63247Members
    imagine a 4 player marine team moving through the map, heavily armed and all on lvl 3 upgrades, wielding modified weapons to do unbalanced damage and take ridiculous amounts of punishment, while constantly harrassed by hordes of weak babblers, 2 weak fades, 1 gorge and 1 lerk ghost respawning near them, their stats changed to fit the gametype.

it would be awesome, and could be done in Lua.