cheer up, devs

WheeeeWheeee Join Date: 2003-02-18 Member: 13713Members, Reinforced - Shadow
edited November 2010 in NS2 General Discussion
<div class="IPBDescription">b155 was pretty good :3</div>from july 26 (release day) to patch 155, i logged a total of 8 hours in game. after patch 155, i'm up to 32 hours total.

things can't be that bad :3

*edit* actually now that i think of it, i don't think it's even possible that i played that much. maybe it counts stats for my ghost entities on servers? cause in retrospect i've only played like 12 hours between thursday night and now.

Comments

• KoruyoKoruyo AUT Join Date: 2009-06-06 Member: 67724Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    edited November 2010
    Or maybe your launchpad was open - it minimizes to tray.

Yesterday i was at 24h, today almost 40 and increasing... until i recognized the lunchpad icon (played around with the viewer and found a new object, the weapons module got a model now... :O What does ist mean? Double rainbow?)

But still, already played around 4-5h with 155.
  • Cam1Cam1 Join Date: 2004-08-31 Member: 31059Members
    edited November 2010
    im wondering why they need cheering up the have released a very successful beta, sure servers a problem but thats Mondays patch (hopefully dont jinx it now).

To be honost i would be really happy with what they have achieved and i hope it worked and i hope there getting more sales

is that better paisand?

im currently on 16 hours played (no tools) but i think 6 was before the patch so i have racked up about 10 atm
  • PaiSandPaiSand Join Date: 2005-01-07 Member: 33487Members
    edited November 2010
    PUNCTUATION!!! Please. It's hard to read.

For me it says that I played 13 hours. And yes, I had played that much and used the tools as well (more play than tools).