NS2 Progress

Comments

• DY357LXDY357LX Playing since day 1. Still can't Comm. England Join Date: 2002-10-27 Member: 1651Members, Constellation
    edited November 2010
    <!--quoteo(post=1805446:date=Nov 13 2010, 11:05 AM:name=Lazer)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Lazer @ Nov 13 2010, 11:05 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1805446"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Can't wait to start playing around with the "God Rays" on my map, that <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJMf7-HKw6A&feature=related" target="_blank">preview video</a> made them look gorgeous.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Whenever I see Flayra, he reminds me of <a href="http://www.ted.com/talks/ze_frank_s_nerdcore_comedy.html" target="_blank">ZeFrank</a>. Maybe ZeFrank reminds me of Flayra.... either way, them am teh win.

Only 2 tasks left as I type this:
    <!--c1--><div class='codetop'>CODE</div><div class='codemain'><!--ec1-->Armory modules not displaying (not using parent coords)
    Players moving when touching ceiling<!--c2--></div><!--ec2-->

Yay! \0/
  • InkInk Join Date: 2009-08-15 Member: 68499Members
    <!--quoteo(post=1805466:date=Nov 13 2010, 11:35 AM:name=Karba)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Karba @ Nov 13 2010, 11:35 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1805466"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->I have a feeling the next patch is gonna be disappointing.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Every patch in the alpha will has disappointment because each time we get a new one, we find more bugs with it.

Except this one sounds like it is really boosting FPS, thus making a major step forward to making it more playable and the more we can all play, the faster we can find bugs and the faster they can address the more important ones.

Thus leading to beta, which will then focus on game balancing etc....
  • FocusedWolfFocusedWolf Join Date: 2005-01-09 Member: 34258Members
    edited November 2010
    <!--quoteo(post=1805475:date=Nov 13 2010, 03:00 PM:name=Hoodedsniper)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Hoodedsniper @ Nov 13 2010, 03:00 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1805475"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Every patch in the alpha will has disappointment because each time we get a new one, we find more bugs with it.

<u>Except this one sounds like it is really boosting FPS</u>, thus making a major step forward to making it more playable and the more we can all play, the faster we can find bugs and the faster they can address the more important ones.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

We can just wait for the patch instead of assuming what it will do. This next patch will most likely improve fps, but by how much is uncertain. I see no reason to believe the next patch will be a "major step forward to making it more playable", but it will be some sort of progress (with probably 3/4 of the fixes not obvious to anyone but some of the developers).
  • InkInk Join Date: 2009-08-15 Member: 68499Members
    Im not assuming, i taking things from what the devs have been saying in twitter and things being done in the progress page, pretty simple.
  • PistachioPistachio Join Date: 2005-05-26 Member: 52481Members
    Sure it's too bad the game isn't in a more playable state, but that's nothing to complain about when it's still in development. Not once have I felt disappointed with NS2, only excited that I get to take a front row seat while the game is being made, and that I was able to contribute by pre-ordering. A sentiment I feel is not shared by many of you.
  • LazerLazer Join Date: 2003-03-11 Member: 14406Members, Contributor, Constellation, NS2 Playtester
    <!--quoteo(post=1805482:date=Nov 13 2010, 04:39 PM:name=Pistachio)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Pistachio @ Nov 13 2010, 04:39 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1805482"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Sure it's too bad the game isn't in a more playable state, but that's nothing to complain about when it's still in development. Not once have I felt disappointed with NS2, only excited that I get to take a front row seat while the game is being made, and that I was able to contribute by pre-ordering. A sentiment I feel is not shared by many of you.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    Completely true here... UWE is allowing us to be involved and guide the development of an entire new engine so that the sequel to one of our favorite half life mods will be able to compete with mainstream titles without "doin' it mainstream". This is a ridiculous undertaking for such a small team, and being a game dev by hobby its fun to watch the progress and see the builds improve each time.

And then there's the complainers.... >_>
  • WatchMakerWatchMaker Join Date: 2003-09-26 Member: 21233Members, Constellation
    <!--quoteo(post=1805486:date=Nov 13 2010, 04:07 PM:name=Lazer)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Lazer @ Nov 13 2010, 04:07 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1805486"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->And then there's the complainers.... >_><!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Even complaints can have some constructive substance. It's all about weighing the opinion and some careful interpretation. Since we can't get rid of them, we might as well get what we can out of them, right? Perhaps someone will take it upon themselves to be a NS2 Community Messiah and teach everyone how to hammer complaints into constructive C&C? I wouldn't hold your breath for that, though.
  • monopolowamonopolowa Join Date: 2004-05-23 Member: 28839Members
    edited November 2010
    <!--quoteo(post=1805465:date=Nov 13 2010, 01:30 PM:name=w0dk4)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (w0dk4 @ Nov 13 2010, 01:30 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1805465"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->I have a feeling the next patch is gonna be EPIC :)<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    Time to put a dollar in <a href="http://thepunchlineismachismo.com/archives/435" target="_blank">the jar.</a>
  • culpritculprit Join Date: 2005-01-07 Member: 33527Members, Constellation
    <!--quoteo--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Add portable power nodes to address tunnels, hive rooms, etc.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

This sounds interesting. I guess this will be a way for TSA to do some sort of ninja building in limited areas without having to restore the power grid. This could really bring back some of the odd relocation style of marine building in useful choke-points and such.

Any dev comment on this gameplay feature?
  • Baron_Bad_EggBaron_Bad_Egg Join Date: 2004-07-09 Member: 29823Banned
    edited November 2010
    everyone said the last patch was ZOMG SO BIG IT MUST MAKE THE GAME GREAT... took 2 minutes of the patch being out to debunk that myth...
  • EldonEldon Join Date: 2010-07-15 Member: 72414Members, Constellation
    edited November 2010
    <!--quoteo(post=1805510:date=Nov 14 2010, 08:45 PM:name=Baron_Bad_Egg)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Baron_Bad_Egg @ Nov 14 2010, 08:45 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1805510"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->everyone said the last patch was ZOMG SO BIG IT MUST MAKE THE GAME GREAT... took 2 minutes of the patch being out to debunk that myth...<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Your constant negative attitude is extremely grating. I want to treat you like an adult but every post I've seen from you gives me the impression that you've spent 5 years accumulation of dad's pocket money and haven't the patience to await your reward.

I am of no doubt the forum would be better if you were not here.

Sorry for the off-topic/semi-personal attack but I thought you'd appreciate hearing how others feel about your non-constructive outlook.

And in-case anyone else hasn't noticed, your simultaneous post in the other thread:

<!--quoteo(post=1805508:date=Nov 14 2010, 08:13 PM:name=Baron_Bad_Egg)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Baron_Bad_Egg @ Nov 14 2010, 08:13 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1805508"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->OMG THAT HAS ALMOST NO MEANING HERE IN UWE

fall '09<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
  • SupernornSupernorn Best. Picture. Ever. Made. Ever. Join Date: 2002-11-07 Member: 7608Members, Constellation
    Yeah he's really not winning anyone over with the constant passive-aggressive outbursts. It's understandable to have frustrations but it's so over the top and non-constructive that it's difficult for anyone to take him seriously at this point. The funny thing is that he legitimately doesn't understand why people consider him a troll.

Ignore and move on, i say.
  • SentrySteveSentrySteve .txt Join Date: 2002-03-09 Member: 290Members, Constellation
    edited November 2010
    does that change the fact he's right? maybe you're all just defensive whiners who feel the need to continually quote and restate what the other whining self righteous internet forum goer just said. tbh, the forums would be better without you people.

sorry for the off-topic/semi personal attack but i thought you'd appreciate a reply that points out the irony of you continually reading his posts when you can just use the ignore feature or skip over them, like the adult you're pretending to be would do.
  • TacotaTacota Join Date: 2009-10-12 Member: 69027Members
    The game is a lot better, not great, but better. if the last patch didn't make it smoother for him, I am sorry. I think he hypes himself up each patch thinking it's going to be "release ready" stable. But the patch was a great improvement. And regardless of how Eldon chose to point out baron's negativity... He is extremely right. It is rather annoying to have someone constantly saying the stuff he does.
  • SwampRatSwampRat Join Date: 2003-02-10 Member: 13369Members
    I do like the way that before every patch there are announcements that the fps and networking issues have been fixed, then just after the patch comes out a comment on confusion over how the community's experience is so much worse than the internal test one. Hopefully this time they're right.

I'd find it quite funny if it turned out that the game has been fine for the last 2-3 patches but they forgot to update the server version or some minor file in the game, causing a difference between the internal and external tests and making it seem like there was a problem.
  • aliasWarlordaliasWarlord Join Date: 2010-06-09 Member: 71999Members
    Anyway even if the game is not really playable yet, it is better than its first release and that big patch for build 152 opened the doors for a series of noticeable and fast game improvements so the moral to me is: for being a small company UWE is doing a great job... KEEP ON THE GOOD WORK GUYS!

I THINK WE ALL SHOULD FOCUS ON USING THIS FORUM SECTION TO GIVE THEM FEEDBACK OR SAYING CONSTRUCTIVE THINGS FOR REAL
  • FehaFeha Join Date: 2006-11-16 Member: 58633Members
    <!--quoteo(post=1805510:date=Nov 14 2010, 08:45 AM:name=Baron_Bad_Egg)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Baron_Bad_Egg @ Nov 14 2010, 08:45 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1805510"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->everyone said the last patch was ZOMG SO BIG IT MUST MAKE THE GAME GREAT... took 2 minutes of the patch being out to debunk that myth...<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Wait what, last patch was not great (as in good)? I loved how the game suddenly got very good performance already at build 152, and even more so at 153. How can you argue that it was bad :P?
    Also, obviously it still had issues, but what did you expect? It is alpha, there is still alot work to do, and I would be suprised if the next patch was a build with no lag, bugs or such. What I am sure of, is that it will be an <i>improvement</i> (no matter how small, it matters).

Also, I must laugh a little at what you said (I hope that pun was intended XD).
    "zomg so <b>big </b>it must make the game <b>great</b>"

@sentrystew: no it doesnt change the fact that he is right if he is right, but it doesnt change the fact that he is wrong either (which I just explained that he is).
  • RebelRebel Join Date: 2003-04-10 Member: 15371Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, Subnautica Playtester
    <!--quoteo(post=1805513:date=Nov 14 2010, 04:08 AM:name=SentrySteve)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SentrySteve @ Nov 14 2010, 04:08 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1805513"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->does that change the fact he's right? maybe you're all just defensive whiners who feel the need to continually quote and restate what the other whining self righteous internet forum goer just said. tbh, the forums would be better without you people.

sorry for the off-topic/semi personal attack but i thought you'd appreciate a reply that points out the irony of you continually reading his posts when you can just use the ignore feature or skip over them, like the adult you're pretending to be would do.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Actually this is *THE* perfect example and justification why no game studios ever let the plebs get access to Alpha builds (or even early beta builds).
    The fact of the matter is these builds are just to make sure the bloody thing works at all, let alone playable / balanced / fun to play.

If the game is still unplayable / poor fps / buggy as hell when it's in RC state or post release then by all means feel free to rip UWE a new arsehole but tbh if you are not willing to give it a chance yet you really would be better ignoring NS2 entirely until it IS complete, there are many other games to play in the meantime instead of getting hung up on how badly NS2 currently plays (you cant even call it a game yet! half the assets and evidently some very fundamental game play elements haven't even been included yet)
    When NS2 gets into DNF territory then complaints are justified (and in it's teenage life how many people have actually played it??) but for now just be content that it will be released when it's ready and I for one am quite happy to play NS1 and other games and wait for it to be complete then for it to be rushed and a bag of pants.

I also get the feeling that I am feeding the trolls here but meh.
  • RebelRebel Join Date: 2003-04-10 Member: 15371Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, Subnautica Playtester
    edited November 2010
    Oh and on a side note, we are on build 153/4 of this, IIRC the last patch for UT2K4 was 3389 and probably at 3K+ before it was even released, of course that't no real yardstick for comparing progress but gives a clue as to the sort of levels of testing these things can get into!
    (sorry for dbl post)
  • SentrySteveSentrySteve .txt Join Date: 2002-03-09 Member: 290Members, Constellation
    <!--quoteo(post=1805527:date=Nov 14 2010, 10:27 AM:name=Rebel)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Rebel @ Nov 14 2010, 10:27 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1805527"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Actually this is *THE* perfect example and justification why no game studios ever let the plebs get access to Alpha builds (or even early beta builds).
    The fact of the matter is these builds are just to make sure the bloody thing works at all, let alone playable / balanced / fun to play.

If the game is still unplayable / poor fps / buggy as hell when it's in RC state or post release then by all means feel free to rip UWE a new arsehole but tbh if you are not willing to give it a chance yet you really would be better ignoring NS2 entirely until it IS complete, there are many other games to play in the meantime instead of getting hung up on how badly NS2 currently plays (you cant even call it a game yet! half the assets and evidently some very fundamental game play elements haven't even been included yet)
    When NS2 gets into DNF territory then complaints are justified (and in it's teenage life how many people have actually played it??) but for now just be content that it will be released when it's ready and I for one am quite happy to play NS1 and other games and wait for it to be complete then for it to be rushed and a bag of pants.

I also get the feeling that I am feeding the trolls here but meh.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

The fact you don't want to click into his profile and ignore him is why game studios never release alpha builds? He paid his $40 like the rest of us, and now with refunds 'questionable,' he can post whatever he wants to post. If you don't like what he has to say skip over his posts or use the ignore feature. This is what the average adult, something you're clearly pretending to be, would do.
  • ArakashArakash Join Date: 2010-01-07 Member: 69954Members, Reinforced - Supporter
    <!--quoteo(post=1805533:date=Nov 14 2010, 05:15 PM:name=SentrySteve)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SentrySteve @ Nov 14 2010, 05:15 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1805533"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->The fact you don't want to click into his profile and ignore him is why game studios never release alpha builds? He paid his $40 like the rest of us, and now with refunds 'questionable,' he can post whatever he wants to post. If you don't like what he has to say skip over his posts or use the ignore feature. This is what the average adult, something you're clearly pretending to be, would do.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

WOAH, WHAT?! That is your understanding of being an adult? Ignore what you think is wrong?!
    You have a wicked view of the world. Especially as adult, you stand up against things you disagree with!
    If the Goverment f*cks up, i will go out to demonstate, if i think, that a teacher is treating my son wrong, i will go an tell him! Being an adult IS NOT DOING NOTHING!
  • RhodriRhodri Join Date: 2003-06-21 Member: 17575Members
    Also although people are obviously entitled & free to their own opinions, they should be able to express their complaints & disappointments in a rational & constructive manor. Constant negativity for the sake of being negative is grating.
    edited November 2010
    <!--quoteo(post=1805536:date=Nov 14 2010, 11:46 AM:name=Arakash)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Arakash @ Nov 14 2010, 11:46 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1805536"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->WOAH, WHAT?! That is your understanding of being an adult? Ignore what you think is wrong?!
    You have a wicked view of the world. Especially as adult, you stand up against things you disagree with!
    If the Goverment f*cks up, i will go out to demonstate, if i think, that a teacher is treating my son wrong, i will go an tell him! Being an adult IS NOT DOING NOTHING!<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Yeah! Most adults are eagerly awaiting to get into pointless arguments over the internet on equally pointless forums as opposed to just ignoring whatever offended them and moving on.
  • AvalonAvalon Join Date: 2007-03-04 Member: 60224Members
    edited November 2010
    <!--quoteo(post=1805510:date=Nov 14 2010, 08:45 AM:name=Baron_Bad_Egg)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Baron_Bad_Egg @ Nov 14 2010, 08:45 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1805510"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->everyone said the last patch was ZOMG SO BIG IT MUST MAKE THE GAME GREAT... took 2 minutes of the patch being out to debunk that myth...<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

It fixed hit registration and made 8 man games playable. I'm sorry your Dell from 2001 can't run the game well enough yet. Maybe this next patch is for you?
    <!--quoteo(post=1805533:date=Nov 14 2010, 12:15 PM:name=SentrySteve)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SentrySteve @ Nov 14 2010, 12:15 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1805533"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->The fact you don't want to click into his profile and ignore him is why game studios never release alpha builds? He paid his $40 like the rest of us, and now with refunds 'questionable,' he can post whatever he wants to post. If you don't like what he has to say skip over his posts or use the ignore feature. This is what the average adult, something you're clearly pretending to be, would do.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    There is a fundamental point to what I was saying that you have completely missed....
    I have no issue with anyone saying what they think if there is a rational basis to their argument, however complaining that that an incremental alpha build patch written by a team of 4 did not plop out into a fully formed and functional 32 man experience that can run at 200fps on a 1.2ghz rig with all the bells an whistles enabled is both unrealistic and unhelpful.
    Like I said if having to deal with the gains made by the alpha releases are far too traumatic for him to deal with he can always come back when it's in a late beta / RC / post release phase THEN field whatever criticisms may be true about the game.

<!--quoteo(post=1805536:date=Nov 14 2010, 12:46 PM:name=Arakash)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Arakash @ Nov 14 2010, 12:46 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1805536"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->WOAH, WHAT?! That is your understanding of being an adult? Ignore what you think is wrong?!
    If the Goverment f*cks up, i will go out to demonstate, if i think, that a teacher is treating my son wrong, i will go an tell him! Being an adult IS NOT DOING NOTHING!<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    Thanks ;) actually I do feel that there is a very large portion of people on these forums who have been members for quite some time yet seem to exist purely to troll. It is most random.
    Either that are they are idiots of the highest order who have a catastrophic failing when it comes to grasping how software development actually works, what it entails and what something being in Alpha stages actually means.

<!--quoteo(post=1805537:date=Nov 14 2010, 01:03 PM:name=Rhodri)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Rhodri @ Nov 14 2010, 01:03 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1805537"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Also although people are obviously entitled & free to their own opinions, they should be able to express their complaints & disappointments in a rational & constructive manor. Constant negativity for the sake of being negative is grating.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    My point exactly what's the point in complaining about things like T3 upgrades not working when they havn't even be inmplemented yet. (or problems in the netcode / lag / lack of player support in early alpha builds)

<!--quoteo(post=1805543:date=Nov 14 2010, 02:23 PM:name=Avalon)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Avalon @ Nov 14 2010, 02:23 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1805543"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->It fixed hit registration and made 8 man games playable. I'm sorry your Dell from 2001 can't run the game well enough yet. Maybe this next patch is for you?<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    Gains are made step by step, I would expect some patches to put some aspects back from time to time (it does happen) but this is why it's still Alpha, if people can't tolerate having to wait for the game to be completed bit by bit there's a whole world of other things to do and follow while UWE finish it, come back when it's done then form an opinion,
  • Baron_Bad_EggBaron_Bad_Egg Join Date: 2004-07-09 Member: 29823Banned
    edited November 2010
    <!--coloro:#FFA500--><span style="color:#FFA500"><!--/coloro-->Don't evade the swear filter.<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->
  • InsaneInsane Anomaly Join Date: 2002-05-13 Member: 605Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS1 Playtester, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, NS2 Map Tester, Subnautica Developer, Pistachionauts, Future Perfect Developer
    I don't want to have to close this thread, but you guys really need to stop attacking each other.
  • JAmazonJAmazon Join Date: 2009-02-21 Member: 66503Members
    <!--quoteo(post=1805559:date=Nov 14 2010, 10:36 PM:name=Insane)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Insane @ Nov 14 2010, 10:36 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1805559"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->I don't want to have to close this thread, but you guys really need to stop attacking each other.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Oh SNaP!
  • TrCTrC Join Date: 2008-11-30 Member: 65612Members
    <!--quoteo(post=1805559:date=Nov 15 2010, 12:36 AM:name=Insane)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Insane @ Nov 15 2010, 12:36 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1805559"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->I don't want to have to close this thread, but you guys really need to stop attacking each other.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    Cuz you cant :(

Flayra gets upset.
  • ArcadianArcadian Join Date: 2008-11-30 Member: 65617Members
    I'm grabbing a dog by the ears here, but Arakash and Rebel are better. Baron_Bad_Egg has been an unthankful troublemaker lately, judging by his posts and SentrySteve shouldn't be defending him.