.deuser no longer saving

BrianWeedBrianWeed Join Date: 2008-03-26 Member: 63969Members
I recently deleted my .deuser file, and its seems that Decoda will no longer recreate it.

I now have to add the path to EXE and Working Directory everytime I open my project.

Has the location of the .deuser file moved since the last update?

Also, Decoda stopped loading the last project at startup.

The settings in options.xml look correct.

Brian

Comments

• MaxMax Technical Director, Unknown Worlds Entertainment Join Date: 2002-03-15 Member: 318Super Administrators, Retired Developer, NS1 Playtester, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, Constellation, Subnautica Developer, Pistachionauts, Future Perfect Developer
    It didn't move, but there were some changes (notably saving breakpoints in that file). I'll look into the issue you're having.
  • BrianWeedBrianWeed Join Date: 2008-03-26 Member: 63969Members
    I tried uninstalling, and reinstalling Decoda, but I still get this problem.

I'm running XP SP 3.

I also just tried deleting an existing .deuser from another project, and I get the same behavoir...It won't recreate it.

Brian
    I am able to create the .deuser manually, and it will update the file correctly when I add breakpoints, for example.
    More info:

Decoda will create the .deuser if I set a breakpoint, and then close Decoda. (A dialog comes up that says: "File 'filename.deproj' is modified. Save changes?")
    When I click Yes, a .deuser file is created (and correctly contains all my settings).
    Deleting a .lua from the project will also do this.

But adding a .lua, or editing Project->Settings does not (and therefore won't result in the creation of a .deuser), although adding a .lua will result in the .deproj being saved automatically (without asking).

Hope this helps.

Brian
  • wolfmanfxwolfmanfx Join Date: 2010-09-04 Member: 73890Members
    I have also the same problem that decoda did not save the command settings (which i enter through the GUI) i request a hotfix :)