UnknownWorlds: thank you for making me remember the good times!

PuckthedeadPuckthedead Join Date: 2010-07-28 Member: 73307Members
Hi!

Im a completely fresh member, just registered. Couple of days ago I found out that there was a sequel to a mod ive loved and played as young; natural selection. I have had great times with natural selection and I hope I will have it with the sequel. So thank you UnknownWorlds for making this game. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Comments

• FlayraFlayra Game Director, Unknown Worlds Entertainment San Francisco Join Date: 2002-01-22 Member: 3Super Administrators, NS2 Developer, Subnautica Developer
    You're very welcome! The pleasure is all ours.
  • Silver_FoxSilver_Fox Spammer Join Date: 2002-01-24 Member: 34Members, NS1 Playtester, Contributor
  • DJPenguinDJPenguin Useless Join Date: 2003-07-29 Member: 18538Members
    edited July 2010
    ns_eclipse v1.0 were some good times. hope some mappers will recreate them for nostalgia's sake
  • VeNeMVeNeM Join Date: 2002-07-13 Member: 928Members
    <!--quoteo(post=1788245:date=Jul 28 2010, 08:33 PM:name=Penguin333)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Penguin333 @ Jul 28 2010, 08:33 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1788245"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->ns_eclipse v1.0 were some good times. hope some mappers will recreate them for nostalgia's sake<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

prolly already workin on a conversion
  • scott.exescott.exe Join Date: 2010-07-15 Member: 72394Members
    Agree, thanks for making such an awesome game. also a, soon to be, even more awesome sequel.

Just want to say, I really like everything you've done with it. The npc builders, the alien commander, the new building models, marines having their own resources just for weapons and junk, while the commander still has a separate pool. It all seems like it will make the game even better as a teamwork centered game and i really cant wait to play it.

I can only think of two things i don't like about ns2. The switch-axe, cus i never thought axes were cooler then knives, and the Luger style pistol, iv always liked the slide style a lot.

But everything, and i mean <b>everything</b> else is just so cool.
  • echsechs Join Date: 2002-12-27 Member: 11568Members, Constellation
    I would love to see the NS1 maps in NS2. They're great maps.
  • ZakZak Join Date: 2010-07-23 Member: 72701Members
    Ya i loved ns_hera for some reason. Even though the alpha just came out, There are so many ideas there that i am sure the end product is going to be amazing! Cheers to UWE!
  • XainGMXainGM Join Date: 2009-06-15 Member: 67850Members
    <!--quoteo(post=1788142:date=Jul 28 2010, 04:35 PM:name=Puckthedead)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Puckthedead @ Jul 28 2010, 04:35 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1788142"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Hi!

Im a completely fresh member, just registered. Couple of days ago I found out that there was a sequel to a mod ive loved and played as young; natural selection. I have had great times with natural selection and I hope I will have it with the sequel. So thank you UnknownWorlds for making this game. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

This post makes me remember the "good ol' days" before they released Alpha and half the fans went ballistic because they couldn't play thru the bugs. Yup, back when people where excited to play a good game and were not raging about anything.