General Concepting Questions

SidSid Corwid of the Free Join Date: 2003-01-28 Member: 12903Members, Constellation
<div class="IPBDescription">Also, is anyone still alive?</div>Howdy all,

It's been quite a while since I've been around. I'm still kinda drawing, but not so much anymore. Unfortunately, I don't play NS1 very much at all and I very much miss the glory days.

I am waiting for the sequel with baited breath, however!

And I'm glad to hear that there will be full modding support, which I suspect means model swaps and the like.

I'm just curious if people still draw for NS1 or are planning to do the same with the sequel?

By rights, I should be modeling myself by now, instead of relying on others. >.>

I guess what I'm trying to say is, are there still freelance modelers/skinners/animators around?

And for that matter, is there still concept artists kickin' around?

Thanks for your time,
Sid <3

Comments

• wnnwnn Zombie Panic modeller Join Date: 2003-06-03 Member: 16960Members
    3 months late but hey Sid! I remember your concepts :)

I actually wouldn't mind having a go at a new concept if you draw anything, there's not much point in compiling it to NS1, but it would be cool just for practice/nostalgia.
  • SidSid Corwid of the Free Join Date: 2003-01-28 Member: 12903Members, Constellation
    Hey, good to seeya again wnn!

Perhaps the scene will kickstart with the release of NS2?

I might have a few ideas up my sleeve on my freetime that I could have a go at, hm.
  • wnnwnn Zombie Panic modeller Join Date: 2003-06-03 Member: 16960Members
    Cool, I'll be watching this space either way :)
  • DrfuzzyDrfuzzy FEW... MORE.... INCHES... Join Date: 2003-09-21 Member: 21094Members
    I'm always around, somewhere.