<Redacted>..

ACalACal Join Date: 2010-07-26 Member: 72872Members
edited July 2010 in NS2 General Discussion
<div class="IPBDescription">What a N00B</div>Well I was in a game and it was doing pretty good, little lag but hey it's a alpha not even beta.

Well this guy named <!--coloro:red--><span style="color:red"><!--/coloro--><REDACTED.><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--> started to ###### and complain about how this game sucks and he didn't want anyone to kill the other team so they could learn the game.

I then explained that this game is not a final release and it's an alpha (not even beta or close to full release).

He then stated that hes a 28 year old programmer and says that UW ("these guys") don't know what they are doing and it will never have a final release.

I explained to him if he needed to learn the game he should have:

1) Never purchased the game until it's released.
2) Download NS1 (Half-Life Mod) learn that, then proceed to NS2
3) Wait until it's released or play LAN.

I can't stand people like this, that expect quality/polished finished products like UW is ###### EA/DICE or some big ass company with TONS O Money.

People like <!--coloro:red--><span style="color:red"><!--/coloro--><REDACTED.><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--> ###### all the beta/alpha testing that developers do.

<!--coloro:red--><span style="color:red"><!--/coloro-->(edit) Removed player name. Don't do this again. -Talesin<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->

Comments

This discussion has been closed.