Aiming/Mouse problem?

TOMTOM2TOMTOM2 Join Date: 2010-07-27 Member: 73149Members
Hi,
First, sorry for my bad english (:
I've been playing (trying to play) the alpha for few hours and I noticed that the mouse mouvements are awfully rendered in the game. I can't aim at all because there is something like a huge time between when you move your mouse and when it moves on the screen (even with a correct framerate). But this time is not always the same, sometimes it's short sometime it's 1 or 2 sec. It make the game unplayable for me. You could say it's lag but it's still present (a bit less but unplayable) even when I create a server myself.
I would like to know if I was the only one who experienced these issues.

Comments

• QuovatisQuovatis Team Inversion Join Date: 2010-01-26 Member: 70321Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    make sure vertical synch is turned off
  • SyknikSyknik InversionNS2.com Join Date: 2002-11-01 Member: 2064Members, Constellation, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Shadow
    No you aren't the only one, a lot of people are experiencing a lot of issues. If you're curious as to what they are, please visit, <a href="http://www.getsatisfaction.com" target="_blank">http://www.getsatisfaction.com</a> and search for Natural Selection 2, it'll give you a list of all the problems currently in the alpha.
  • kuperayekuperaye Join Date: 2003-03-14 Member: 14519Members, Constellation
    <!--quoteo(post=1786620:date=Jul 27 2010, 02:24 PM:name=TOMTOM)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (TOMTOM @ Jul 27 2010, 02:24 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1786620"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Hi,
    First, sorry for my bad english (:
    I've been playing (trying to play) the alpha for few hours and I noticed that the mouse mouvements are awfully rendered in the game. I can't aim at all because there is something like a huge time between when you move your mouse and when it moves on the screen (even with a correct framerate). But this time is not always the same, sometimes it's short sometime it's 1 or 2 sec. It make the game unplayable for me. You could say it's lag but it's still present (a bit less but unplayable) even when I create a server myself.
    I would like to know if I was the only one who experienced these issues.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

There is a huge input lag. Everyone is having it.
  • TOMTOM2TOMTOM2 Join Date: 2010-07-27 Member: 73149Members
    Ok, Thanks.
    I disabled the Vsync with the Nvidia panel and it's a bit better on a local server but it's still unplayable on a load server.