Know what im excited about?

InkInk Join Date: 2009-08-15 Member: 68499Members
Besides actually playing the alpha which is my number 1 thing.

Im gonna love watching all the updates slowly growing towards the final release.

Since its alpha each couple of weeks were gonna see a changelog of fixes, changes, additions to the game, i dunno but i love seeing patch notes and such.

Comments

• SergeantBakerSergeantBaker Join Date: 2010-07-24 Member: 72740Members
    Hehe i understand what you mean, seeing a game evolve is awsome, caus you can tell how much fun it will be when it comes out!
  • ArrowheadArrowhead Join Date: 2005-03-04 Member: 43198Members
    Yup, same here.

Tomorrow is just the beginning. I'm not expecting the most amazing game just yet. It's just going to be awesome to watch this game grow into something amazing I'm sure.
  • NachtNacht Join Date: 2010-07-24 Member: 72757Members
    Indeed, I couldn't agree more.
  • SergeantBakerSergeantBaker Join Date: 2010-07-24 Member: 72740Members
    This game is surely not as much popular as COD6 or other big FPS, but when it hits the steam opening page, people will be curious, and i hope that mouth-to-mouth, games websites and other things will make this game a #1 on internet
  • LocaneLocane Join Date: 2003-11-14 Member: 22882Members, Constellation
    Watching Natural Selection ... naturally select the best traits and incorporate them into future versions?

New title:

<b>Natural Selection: Evolved</b>
  • SlycasterSlycaster Limited Edition Join Date: 2002-01-24 Member: 24Members, NS1 Playtester
    This was definitely one of the best parts about being in the original NSPT.

And the NS2 alpha is very similar. So it's going to be a somewhat long journey to the end, but it'll be really fantastic to see how the game evolves. It's just writhing with potential and I know UWE won't let us down. They want this game to be amazing. :)
  • Matt_BLahMatt_BLah Join Date: 2006-11-02 Member: 58269Members
    Ya I cant wait to see NS2 grow, look at NS1 - How old is it and it still has a large player base!
  • InkInk Join Date: 2009-08-15 Member: 68499Members
    <!--quoteo(post=1783340:date=Jul 26 2010, 03:34 AM:name=Slycaster)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Slycaster @ Jul 26 2010, 03:34 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1783340"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->This was definitely one of the best parts about being in the original NSPT.

And the NS2 alpha is very similar. So it's going to be a somewhat long journey to the end, but it'll be really fantastic to see how the game evolves. It's just writhing with potential and I know UWE won't let us down. They want this game to be amazing. :)<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Ya, after hearing that podcast that like 50 minute one with flayra.

I can see how much love everyone at UWE has for this game and dedication to make it even more of a master piece than NS1 was.

Im glad I get to be part of the alpha because we were given NS1 free of charge, and NS1 seemed more of a standalone game than a mod. Now i get to help find bugs and exploits to help speed up the process.

I was worried at first about me not being able to play the alpha because of how badly the engine test ran(even on top of the line computers in some cases) but seeing that small alpha play today just removed all that worry as it was running incredibly smooth for a first alpha build.

Cant wait to see whats being added tomorrow and cant wait to play.