Changelogs during Alpha?

WhiteZeroWhiteZero That Guy Join Date: 2004-06-24 Member: 29511Members, Constellation
Can we expect to see full-ish changelogs during Alpha?

I have to admit, I'm a changelog junkie, I love reading over them.

Comments

• TychoCelchuuuTychoCelchuuu Anememone Join Date: 2002-03-23 Member: 345Members
    You'll know in, like, a few days.
  • WhiteZeroWhiteZero That Guy Join Date: 2004-06-24 Member: 29511Members, Constellation
    <!--quoteo(post=1783284:date=Jul 25 2010, 09:44 PM:name=TychoCelchuuu)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (TychoCelchuuu @ Jul 25 2010, 09:44 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1783284"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->You'll know in, like, a few days.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    Well, this will go as a suggestions if the team didn't already consider it.
  • remiremi remedy [blu.knight] Join Date: 2003-11-18 Member: 23112Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester
    Nothing I hate more than changes that aren't reported in the change log. Kinda defeats the purpose. :)

I think that they are going to have to do change logs because otherwise this alpha is going to be a lot less valuable to them because they won't actually get any feedback on the things they changed.

UWE has also been making change logs for the engine and tools, as well as for NS1 for years. I don't think there's any way there WON'T be change logs.
  • Duke.Duke. Join Date: 2010-07-25 Member: 72810Members
    Yeah its good to see what changes have bin made even if we don't notice them with the naked eye. :P
  • SlycasterSlycaster Limited Edition Join Date: 2002-01-24 Member: 24Members, NS1 Playtester
    Of course, every time they do an update they will bring everyone up to speed with what was changed. It may not be 100% perfect due to user error here and there, but they aren't going to keep us in the dark with changes. This is an alpha, it's all about content inclusion and testing.