Playtester/Constellation Icon

KohmanKohman Join Date: 2010-07-25 Member: 72788Members
So will SE pre-orders be put into either these groups?

Comments

• PhiXXPhiXX Join Date: 2008-10-22 Member: 65274Members
    Short answer: No

Constellation was a NS1 thing and isn't related to NS2. I'm not sure but you can probably still donate to get Constellation, but as said I'm pretty sure it was stated before that it won't show in NS2, if that's what you want.
  • SlycasterSlycaster Limited Edition Join Date: 2002-01-24 Member: 24Members, NS1 Playtester
    The playtesting icon is for those who playtested NS1 pre-release and during the version updates over the years. Some of us have returned to do some smaller playtesting of NS2 to iron out major things before public releases, but unfortunately no, no one else will be added to this group unless you're invited by the devs to partake in small group tests before public builds that will be released during the weeks of the alpha.
  • petit_fromagepetit_fromage Join Date: 2004-11-11 Member: 32752Members
    If you purchased the $40 version you'll have the all black armor whenever you play online. The version with the black armor becomes unavailable for purchase after tomorrow. So as long as you have it you'll be in the cool club. It's kinda similar to the constellation icons people had since it's exclusive.
  • UnfocusedWolfUnfocusedWolf Join Date: 2010-07-19 Member: 72568Members
    Hey Slycaster I really like your signature so I'm also using it XD