Ns Contributing Writers Needed

SoopaFlyYTSoopaFlyYT Join Date: 2002-12-02 Member: 10382Members
edited December 2002 in NS General Discussion
<div class="IPBDescription">Punk **obscenity** Fraggers Needs YOU!</div> Hello all you NS Players!

I am the webmaster for Punk A$$ Fraggers. We've just launched an NS section on our site and MAN does it need content!
I'm looking for people that would like to contribute news, Map/Model/Skin reviews, Interviews etc for this awesome New Mod.

If you are at all interested, Please go to <a href='http://ns.punkassfraggers.com/writers.shtml' target='_blank'>The Writes Application Page</a> and submit your application. If accepted, you will be given an account to start posting to the site via a web interface.

Punk A$$ Fraggers is a Half Life Mod and Clan community supporting many popular mods. We currently have 3 24/7 Kick A$$, EXTREMELY busy game servers, Forums, Free clan sites and free site hosting, Psycho Stats for the servers, Original releases etc.

We would love to give some good support to the NS community and wanted to post this here for the true NS fans to give you the chance to give something back to the NS community.

I hope to hear from some of you and wish to thank the NS makers for creating an EXCELLENT mod.

SoopaFlyYT
soopafly@punkassfraggers.com
www.punkassfraggers.com

Comments