Onos model

TgaudTgaud Join Date: 2009-05-01 Member: 67323Members
just before the onos article be ready i was checking the trailer video and something disturb me :

What with thoses tooth ???
Onos have cow vegetarian tooths, it's nothing to fear of...

when i see his face it's like i was seeing a colgate tooth advertising.

Comments

• slayer20slayer20 Killed a man once. Join Date: 2007-12-13 Member: 63157Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    See that giant horn on the front of his head?

Yeah...
  • AlignAlign Remain Calm Join Date: 2002-11-02 Member: 5216Forum Moderators, Constellation
    It's not like they chew anyway.
  • juicejuice Join Date: 2003-01-28 Member: 12886Members, Constellation
    Nanites from dynamic infestation pre-digest onos food then he chews it with his veggie teeth.
  • AsranielAsraniel Join Date: 2002-06-03 Member: 724Members, Playtest Lead, Forum Moderators, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow, Subnautica Playtester, Retired Community Developer
    bulls are vegetarians too, but i'm not sure you want to fight one
  • ZekZek Join Date: 2002-11-10 Member: 7962Members, NS1 Playtester, Constellation, Reinforced - Shadow
    Aliens aren't designed to eat at all, they're purely fighting life forms. The Onos has no need of sharp teeth since he uses his horn. Hell, he doesn't really even need teeth.
  • TgaudTgaud Join Date: 2009-05-01 Member: 67323Members
    well , the most terriyfing alien of all times, even more than fade/alien from the film is

<a href="http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_UKzGbug8Eug/SiO0flBGdjI/AAAAAAAAA1o/L4kRXeuDhLs/s400/Milka-Cow.jpg" target="_blank">http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_UKzGbug8Eug/SiO0...0/Milka-Cow.jpg</a>

Brrrrrr i'm frightened
  • Skyforger2Skyforger2 Join Date: 2007-10-19 Member: 62681Members
    <!--quoteo(post=1765930:date=Apr 11 2010, 07:53 PM:name=Asraniel)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Asraniel @ Apr 11 2010, 07:53 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1765930"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->bulls are vegetarians too, but i'm not sure you want to fight one<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

+1
  • OnionknightOnionknight Join Date: 2010-03-28 Member: 71103Members
    Onos doesn't need teeth. He just swallows you whole and lets the stomach acid digest you XD
  • UncleRayUncleRay Join Date: 2010-03-08 Member: 70881Members
    He needs the teeth to pick your helmet up and cast them as displays in his cave... GET TEH FATTAY
  • ThaTha Join Date: 2009-06-05 Member: 67694Members
    im fairly sure the backstory is like starcraft, tho i might be wrong, in starcraft the terran confederacy got many lifeforms from other planets and put them as part of the zerg, so basically hydralisk was once a peaceful herd animal now a monster that can ter apart man in a split second, same with this onos was probably a alien herd animal, but then in that mongolian space station where ###### went down they evolved harder and thicker hides, however thier teeth havnt devolutionised yet.
  • KruikKruik Join Date: 2010-04-11 Member: 71340Members
    <!--quoteo(post=1766061:date=Apr 12 2010, 03:05 AM:name=Tha)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Tha @ Apr 12 2010, 03:05 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1766061"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->im fairly sure the backstory is like starcraft, tho i might be wrong, in starcraft the terran confederacy got many lifeforms from other planets and put them as part of the zerg, so basically hydralisk was once a peaceful herd animal now a monster that can ter apart man in a split second, same with this onos was probably a alien herd animal, but then in that mongolian space station where ###### went down they evolved harder and thicker hides, however thier teeth havnt devolutionised yet.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    Uhm, no, terrans didn't make hydralisks (e.g. <a href="http://www.starcraft2.com/features/zerg/hydralisk.xml)" target="_blank">http://www.starcraft2.com/features/zerg/hydralisk.xml)</a>, they simply studied them. Like many other Zerg species.

Ontopic: I disagree. Why the hell would the oni need teeth when they can just impale, stomp and even devour marines whole? :\
  • ZekZek Join Date: 2002-11-10 Member: 7962Members, NS1 Playtester, Constellation, Reinforced - Shadow
    <!--quoteo(post=1766061:date=Apr 11 2010, 08:05 PM:name=Tha)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Tha @ Apr 11 2010, 08:05 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1766061"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->im fairly sure the backstory is like starcraft, tho i might be wrong, in starcraft the terran confederacy got many lifeforms from other planets and put them as part of the zerg, so basically hydralisk was once a peaceful herd animal now a monster that can ter apart man in a split second, same with this onos was probably a alien herd animal, but then in that mongolian space station where ###### went down they evolved harder and thicker hides, however thier teeth havnt devolutionised yet.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    IIRC the aliens aren't like that, the true form of the species is the infestation and the hive and lifeforms are quick evolutions created solely for the purpose of killing the marines.