who wants dirt-2?

douchebagatrondouchebagatron Custom member title Join Date: 2003-12-20 Member: 24581Members, Constellation, Reinforced - Shadow
<div class="IPBDescription">a giveaway/trade</div>well i just beefed up my computer, and i got a free copy of dirt-2, some fancy shmancy racing game. i'm not all about racing games, so i figured I'd give it away. in a day or 2 i'll randomly select someone who wants it, and they will be receiving it via pm. this will be a completely fair random selection, though if someone were to attempt to bias me with a trade of another steamgame i certainly wouldn't take offense.

so who's feeling lucky??

Comments

• lolfighterlolfighter Snark, Dire Join Date: 2003-04-20 Member: 15693Members
    Demo on Steam for those who are interested.
  • Tom HoenTom Hoen Join Date: 2009-07-02 Member: 68004Members
    I'd like it. I will join your random selection group.
  • Draco_2kDraco_2k Evil Genius Join Date: 2009-12-09 Member: 69546Members
    edited April 2010
    Note: DiRT 2 has full capacity not to even run on your system due to an arbitrary set of reasons. Test the demo beforehand.

Also, good job with that.
  • SvenpaSvenpa Wait, what? Join Date: 2004-01-03 Member: 25012Members, Constellation
    I just ordered an ATI 5770 which comes bundled with Dirt 2, which I'm also not particularly interested in. I'll post again when it arrives, so keep applying!
  • ANeMANeM Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16267Members, Constellation
    I too would like to join the random selection group, though I have nothing to offer in return short of gratitude :(
  • sherpasherpa stopcommandermode Join Date: 2006-11-04 Member: 58338Members
    edited April 2010
    I'm a racing nut, and own an Impreza; would like to play it!

The only thing- off the top of my head- I can exchange is a Steam key for Football Manager 2010. I think in America it's known as Worldwide Soccer Manager.

EDIT

Thought of something else- I've got a beta key for APB (the MMO created by the guys who made the first GTA. Based on GTA.)
  • puzlpuzl The Old Firm Join Date: 2003-02-26 Member: 14029Retired Developer, NS1 Playtester, Forum Moderators, Constellation
    I'd love to go into the random pool.
  • DiscoZombieDiscoZombie Join Date: 2003-08-05 Member: 18951Members
    edited April 2010
    I was going to piggyback off of this thread and offer up my HL2 key from buying the orange box years ago, but I guess it must have expired because it looks like I don't have an extra copy anymore :( either that or I gave it away already and didn't remember... everyone in the universe already has HL2 anyway
  • SvenpaSvenpa Wait, what? Join Date: 2004-01-03 Member: 25012Members, Constellation
    edited April 2010
    Sherpa, I'll take that deal of yours. Check ye inbox for the key to activate with steam.

I assume any coincidence getting dual keys from me and 6john will be shared accordingly.

EDit: and by deal, I mean the APB beta. Not football manager.
  • douchebagatrondouchebagatron Custom member title Join Date: 2003-12-20 Member: 24581Members, Constellation, Reinforced - Shadow
    through a couple coinflips, puzl wins! key in pm
  • puzlpuzl The Old Firm Join Date: 2003-02-26 Member: 14029Retired Developer, NS1 Playtester, Forum Moderators, Constellation
    Awesome.. can't wait to play this when my new shiney laptop arrives during the week :D

thanks 6john, very good of you to donate it to the ns community :D
  • sherpasherpa stopcommandermode Join Date: 2006-11-04 Member: 58338Members
    More thumbs up to Svenpa who gave me his copy! <3