Taking screenshots

acid_rainacid_rain NS2 NAPT MascotAustin, TX Join Date: 2010-02-16 Member: 70588Forum Moderators, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Subnautica Playtester
edited February 2010 in Mapping Forum
This sounds stupid, probably, but I just got into mapping with NS2.
I'm not quite sure how to take a screenshot of the environment I've created without showing the light fixtures and so-on. Any help? Thanks!
This may also be due to the fact it's 5:00 AM here, and I've been mapping since 12:00 AM : /

Comments

• pSyk0mAnpSyk0mAn Nerdish by Nature Germany Join Date: 2003-08-07 Member: 19166Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Silver, NS2 Community Developer
    NS2 Mapping related stuff belongs in NS2 General Discussions, for now at least, until they create another subforum.

You can hide light-entities and stuff by adding them to a layer (F7, then check 2nd box) and then hide them (first box).

For screenshots I usually maximize my perspective view, go in lit-mode and press "print" on my keyboard. Then "paste" in a graphic programm and save as .jpg
  • acid_rainacid_rain NS2 NAPT Mascot Austin, TX Join Date: 2010-02-16 Member: 70588Forum Moderators, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Subnautica Playtester
    Thanks!
    Sorry, I had thought this would be the appropriate place to post. I'll post there until the subforums have been made for the mapping section.