Stand by your man

ObamanismObamanism Join Date: 2009-11-20 Member: 69442Banned
<div class="IPBDescription">Society sucks today...</div>I think it is appauling that when a scandal of unfaithfulness errupts in the political spectrium, the woman does not stand by her man. I believe men are wired differently than women. Women should obey their mate. On the other hand men should bring bread to the table. Why are people hurt when one cheats on another? It's just pleasure. We live a life that is short in terms of an epic scale. Why should we not engage in all legal pleasure? I think women should stand by her man. They should also be a work-at-home-mom as today children are getting to be badder and badder. We need moral ethics. We need to return to the 1950's or 60's. Today's society is too corrupt with the drugs like pot, energy drinks like Red Bull, violent video games like Bioshock, and stupid tv shows such as anything by Mr. Seth Macfarlane. America needs change. Not Obama change. We need to go back to the good old days. Agree?

Comments

• TekdudeTekdude Join Date: 2003-04-13 Member: 15455Members, Constellation, Forum staff
    I'm guessing you're referring to the Senator John Edwards situation? The one in which he told his mistress that he would marry her once his old wife finally died off from her horribly painful cancer? Yeah... yeah, she definitely should stick with him.
  • pSyk0mAnpSyk0mAn Nerdish by Nature Germany Join Date: 2003-08-07 Member: 19166Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Silver, NS2 Community Developer
    Yeah, let's go back to the good ol'days where trolls were hung..
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
  • Draco_2kDraco_2k Evil Genius Join Date: 2009-12-09 Member: 69546Members
    Every single nerve cell in my body is in pain after reading this.

If you seriously want to go back to the Dark Ages, go ahead, make yourself at home. Right now there's not much preventing US from sliding there altogether, so you just might have your moral deathwish.
  • TGunz81TGunz81 Join Date: 2010-02-07 Member: 70462Members
    If we go back to the darkages... expect there to be a lot of messed up stuff happening. There's a lot of truth in "Only the Strong, Survive". Because when hell breaks loose... don't even trust your family. Unless your born to hunt, farm or fish... you can pretty much expect to be scavenging for food. Killing squirrels and stuff like that. Otherwise you'll starve. It might even get to a point where you're so hungry, you'd eat things you never thought you could eat before. All in the name of survival.

Good luck to you. If you come knocking on my door for anything, I'll shoot you. (Ya know... worst case senario, of course. :-P)
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    Is that the zombie apocalypse I keep hearing thing about? :D