thrill2kill customs website archive

DelarosaDelarosa Naturally Custom Join Date: 2002-11-29 Member: 10214Members, NS1 Playtester
edited December 2009 in NS Customization
<div class="IPBDescription">anyone interested?</div>looking to see if there is an interest in me bringing back my old customization website thrill2kill... or if people want just individual models:

according to my archived website, they work with 3.0... here's the list of what i've got

<b>Marine Player Models</b>
Jaegers Ariadne and Shock Troops
Jugg From UT2K3
BrigadierWolf's Urban Cammo Marine
Alien Infested Heavy Armor
High Poly Opposing Force Marine
Updated Starcraft Marine
Heavy Power Armor

<b>Marine Light Machine Gun Models</b>
G36 Re-Hack
USX LMG
AK-47 Hack
MP5 Conversion
Magazine-Held LMG
Bizon

<b>Marine Hangdun Models</b>
P-99 Conversion
Brigadier Wolf Beretta
Unreal 2 "Gracie"
The Avro-S71
TSA edition USP
HK pistol Reskin
Revolver
Doom Pistol - Low Poly
M9 Hawk - SolidSnape.pt
M9 Hawk - Enforcer
M9 Hawk - Chimp

<b>Marine Building Models</b>
Starcrat Inspired Turrets

<b>Other Marine Models</b>
Kicking Boot Of Death
Pumpkin Mine
McDonald's Medpack
Drakes Pack "For The Love of Stripes"
Opposing Force Beta 1
Half-Life Crowbar
Skulk Grenade Launcher
Left-Handed Default Weapons
Lead/Iron Pipe
Calico Welder
Gmecube Grenade Launcher
Frying Pan

<b>Sound Packs</b>
Microsoft's "Sam" Voicepack
Marr's Sound pack 3.1
LMG Replacement Sounds
Sounds from DOOM
Starcraft Vox

<b>Marine Sprite Replacements </b>
L.I.D. Crosshairs
Hardstatic's Commander Hud With Numbers
Hardstatic's Commander Hud Without Numbers
Halo-Styled corsshairs
Worded Updgrade Sprites
Blue Muzzle Flash

<b>Alien Player Models</b>
Aliens Gorg Model
Aliens Lerk Model
Aliens Onos Model
Aliens Skulk Model
Cockroach Skul Replacement
Cute Gorg Model
Cute Skulk Model
Hydralisk Fade Replacement
Hydralisk Fade Replacement Remix
Zerg Drone Gorge Model
Zergling Skulk-Hack Model
Pig-Gorge
Chicken Lerk Model
Ultralisk Model
Stukbat Model
Cow Onos Dark Reskins
Aliens Queen
Mister Fade
Fade-Skulk

<b>Alien Misc Replacement Models</b>
Alien Egg Replacement/Reskin
Alien Egg Replacement 2
Fade Hand Replacement 1
Fade Hand Replacement 2
Aliens Style Membrane Sprite

<b>Alien Replacement Packs</b>
Aliens Metalic Bloody Pack

<b>Weapon Sprites</b>
Replacement Crosshairs
Replacement Grenade
Replacement Menu/Console
Worded Mini-Maps

<b>Random Files</b>
TSA Winamp Skin
Mapping File - Plant
Steam Desktop 1
Quake 2 Hud

[edit]
<a href="http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=294a592e41cd5d0bab1eab3e9fa335cacf018307bed067b0" target="_blank">http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=294a592...f018307bed067b0</a> i really should have kept the, inside their folders (marine/alien/misc)... but that's the 3.2 stuff that would upload...

Comments

• ComproxComprox *chortle* Canada Join Date: 2002-01-23 Member: 7Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS1 Playtester, NS2 Developer, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Silver, Subnautica Developer, Subnautica Playtester, Pistachionauts
    If you dont want to put all the effort of bringing it back, we can always keep these on RR.
  • CoolCookieCooksCoolCookieCooks Pretty Girl Join Date: 2003-05-18 Member: 16446Members, NS1 Playtester, Contributor, Constellation
    Oh man Dela, you got all that stuff archived still? I thought my gamecube grenade launcher was lost forever! <3
  • SekerSeker Join Date: 2007-03-06 Member: 60259Members
    Upload them all, it's better to have multiple sources :D
  • VemarkisVemarkis Join Date: 2008-10-18 Member: 65228Members
    edited October 2009
    Speaking of archives, I have a pack of Aliens inspired buildings(mostly reskins & minor hackjobs it seems, except for the sentry & siege), has kharaa gestate turned into a alien egg, all the marine weapons replaced, and the light marine turned into a colonial marine(that I fixed to have 3.2 animations, so you see the grenade throws etc. Retained the smartgun anims). I just don't have the original credits with me, something called a "AVP PACK".
    [edit]Ah, this pack is on Bry's as "AVP Conversion pack", though the marine has old animations. I uploaded a fixed marine with the filename of "AVPConversionPackFixedMarine.rar".
    I've also got a old apesuit model converted by Bots I intend to update for 3.2 and upload to bry's soonish..

I also have uploaded a pack of music from Alien Trilogy I ripped myself, since DrFuzzy's alien trilogy music pack was no longer available. "AlienTrilogyMusic.rar" is the filename, its somewhat hefty, 53mb.
  • DelarosaDelarosa Naturally Custom Join Date: 2002-11-29 Member: 10214Members, NS1 Playtester
    adding them to my mediafire... will add the link once they are all up... then you can add them to rr.org if you want comprox, and cookie...yes, i saved your work, even if you didn't :p i also have an archive about the same size of pre-3.0 approved models (site says to use at your own risk)... interested in those as well?
  • SliceSlice Join Date: 2008-03-19 Member: 63903Members
    Heck yea. Let's get all that stuff up on Planet-NS.com
  • DrfuzzyDrfuzzy FEW... MORE.... INCHES... Join Date: 2003-09-21 Member: 21094Members
    edited November 2009
    omg delarosa its been awhile, you should upload these to fpsbanana.com i'd love to see some of my old stuff again, its been years!

send me the full pack, i'll keep it for safe keeping :)
  • VemarkisVemarkis Join Date: 2008-10-18 Member: 65228Members
    edited November 2009
    I found NrvsYet NS Total Conversion Pack v1.0 in the deep sewers of the internet, I could probably fix the player models to have 3.2 anims and upload it on Bry's. It's a aliens themed pack with lots of custom skins etc. Includes the aliens themed "charger" onos replacement, and green version of the apesuit. The colonial marine has shoulder lamps and other accessories(though the model has a hole in it which I can't fix).
    Also, I have extracted the welder sounds from Alien Trilogy(which are from the Aliens movie), still working on getting the welder loop sound work properly. Sadly, since I have the DOS version it doesn't have the movie pulse rifle, shotty, smartgun, or alien sounds.

Also, I reuploaded the avp pack fixed marine, I had missed the fact that the original used handgun anims for welder anims. That oversight is now fixed, filename AVPConversionPackFixedMarinev.rar since Bry doesn't allow overwriting files for some reason. Done the same fix for the apesuit, filename Apesuitv.rar.

[edit]Uploaded NrvsYet NS Total Conversion Pack v1.0, I fixed the light marine, skulk, onos, and heavy marine animations. I also redone titles.txt, and copied sprite definitions for weapons over from 3.2, since the packs own .txt files just caused crosshairs to disappear.
  • Soul_RiderSoul_Rider Mod Bean Join Date: 2004-06-19 Member: 29388Members, Constellation, Squad Five Blue
    You could also add the ns2 pack that has been made in the other thread. It only has the known aliens at the moment, gorge, onos and skulk.

It's a cool looking set so far :)
  • That_Annoying_KidThat_Annoying_Kid Sire of Titles Join Date: 2003-03-01 Member: 14175Members, Constellation
    yay for t2k

I saw you ingame recently delarosa ♥
  • DelarosaDelarosa Naturally Custom Join Date: 2002-11-29 Member: 10214Members, NS1 Playtester
    <a href="http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=294a592e41cd5d0bab1eab3e9fa335cacf018307bed067b0" target="_blank">http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=294a592...f018307bed067b0</a> i really should have kept the, inside their folders (marine/alien/misc)... but that's the 3.2 stuff that would upload... and yea, i don't know how to use steam messenger anymore... so, that's why i didn't respond to you TAK
  • That_Annoying_KidThat_Annoying_Kid Sire of Titles Join Date: 2003-03-01 Member: 14175Members, Constellation
    ♥

I never sign into steam friends anyways it lags me
  • DrummerDrummer Join Date: 2004-02-18 Member: 26654Members
    i would love another archive of ns models, i cant seem to find anywhere that still has a collection of them on a website that still works
  • NecrosisNecrosis The Loquacious Sage Join Date: 2003-08-03 Member: 18828Members, Constellation
    I'm wondering if Del has my pack up on the resurrected T2K.

*ponders*
  • PhycoPhyco Omnipotent Join Date: 2003-12-24 Member: 24730Members
    DEL!!!

You got any of my fancy work archived?

P.S. I'm alive again
  • CatCopCatCop Join Date: 2003-08-28 Member: 20296Members, Constellation
    Man I miss T2K and all the old communities.
    Awesome job on getting some of the old stuff back up, I'm stoked for some nostalgic rounds with some custom shtick.
  • PhycoPhyco Omnipotent Join Date: 2003-12-24 Member: 24730Members
    btw I found a backup of all my old models, textures and shiz...

I have some of Chrono's and Funbags' stuff in there too I think.

@delta - those days were damn fun. now half hte mod forums are dead or non-existent. Like my own! hahaha