Spark Editor Stand Alone

SheepherdSheepherd Join Date: 2009-07-15 Member: 68143Members
The topic is self explaining i guess :)
Just wondering if that would be possible so that i could take the editor with me to school and spend my time on something useful instead of studying :P
Thought about it since i dunno how many times i can install and reuse the game key and if this would create issues to the UWE team.

Comments

• DaxxDaxx Join Date: 2002-04-16 Member: 460Members, Constellation, Reinforced - Shadow
    edited December 2009
    I've got it installed at 3 separate locations atm using the same key. Works fine.

Edit: I wouldn't install it on a public computer if that's the case at your school tho.
  • Risky SalmonRisky Salmon Join Date: 2009-06-04 Member: 67680Members
    <!--quoteo(post=1742737:date=Dec 7 2009, 10:15 AM:name=Sheepherd)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Sheepherd @ Dec 7 2009, 10:15 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1742737"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->spend my time on something useful instead of studying :P<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

NO DON'T DO IT, YOU'LL TURN INTO A FAILURE LIKE ME!!!!
  • GregzenegairGregzenegair Join Date: 2009-06-26 Member: 67944Members
    Right, do not fail at school, or you'll not gain enough money to buy peanuts.
  • SheepherdSheepherd Join Date: 2009-07-15 Member: 68143Members
    haha no i wont fail ^^
    school just aint challenging atm so i need a new time-waster ;)
  • PsympleJesterPsympleJester Join Date: 2008-04-06 Member: 64024Members
    edited December 2009
    This is actualy an interesting question.
    I am currently at Uni doing computer game design.
    I would love to install Spark on a port hardrive and take it into labs and show off my exclusive (My friends are ###### and wont but NS2) world builder whilst they all use unreal and cry about being boring and lame. :P
  • ComproxComprox *chortle* Canada Join Date: 2002-01-23 Member: 7Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS1 Playtester, NS2 Developer, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Silver, Subnautica Developer, Subnautica Playtester, Pistachionauts
    UWE has stated that you may use the editor on as many PC's as you wish, but only one can be running at any time.
  • SheepherdSheepherd Join Date: 2009-07-15 Member: 68143Members
    now this is awesome... thx alot Comprox