Quick question re: the Pre-order email change form

WarmongerWarmonger Join Date: 2003-02-04 Member: 13126Members, Constellation
Charlie, My PayPal email address is "username+paypal@gmail.com". I attempted to change the email address to match my NS email address which is identical except for the +paypal part (ie. "username@gmail.com"). Unfortunately, the e-mail change form complains and says that the "username+paypal@gmail.com" address is not a valid email address. I had the key re-sent using that same email address and it didn't complain. Would it be possible to have my email address corrected?

Comments

• azzwacb9001azzwacb9001 Join Date: 2008-11-14 Member: 65445Members, Constellation
    Perhaps I did not understand the meaning of this article.
    But I have bought a NS2, I would like to Another of Email replacement paypal Email.

(These are the Google translation)
  • FlayraFlayra Game Director, Unknown Worlds Entertainment San Francisco Join Date: 2002-01-22 Member: 3Super Administrators, NS2 Developer, Subnautica Developer
    edited June 2009
    Ah, I didn't realize it was legal to have the "+" sign in an e-mail address. Is that correct?

Fixed.
  • ComproxComprox *chortle* Canada Join Date: 2002-01-23 Member: 7Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS1 Playtester, NS2 Developer, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Silver, Subnautica Developer, Subnautica Playtester, Pistachionauts
    Yes, things like gmail and such allow the + in the email address now. Sllly goose :)
  • SuperflySuperfly Join Date: 2002-11-01 Member: 3485Members, Constellation
    edited June 2009
    <!--quoteo(post=1713962:date=Jun 25 2009, 12:57 PM:name=Comprox)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Comprox @ Jun 25 2009, 12:57 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1713962"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Yes, things like gmail and such allow the + in the email address now. Sllly goose :)<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

I call my 2 year old daughter silly goose so your use of the phrase with Flayra just made me lol at work; now my staff is looking at me like I have lost my mind.

Thanks for that...
  • WarmongerWarmonger Join Date: 2003-02-04 Member: 13126Members, Constellation
    <!--quoteo(post=1713959:date=Jun 25 2009, 01:55 PM:name=Flayra)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Flayra @ Jun 25 2009, 01:55 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1713959"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Ah, I didn't realize it was legal to have the "+" sign in an e-mail address. Is that correct?

Fixed.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    Thanks for checking into it. I got further this time :) After clicking on the link in the email I am redirected back to the Unknown Worlds site and get an error message of "Change of e-mail not allowed. Did you click the link sent to you?"