Blog Posts

paperjackpaperjack Join Date: 2009-02-14 Member: 66410Members
The NS2 blog has been devoid of blogs recently.

If you developers could take, like, 5 questions about the game and answer them in a blog post every week or so, it'd be great for everyone and won't require much hassle.

Comments

• BadMouthBadMouth It ceases to be exclusive when you can have a custom member titl Join Date: 2004-05-21 Member: 28815Members
    This part of the forum, i think, pertains to ideas and suggestions to gameplay and aesthetics of NS2, not the amount of blogging that the devs do. And seriously, I think we should let them do things in their own time. No point rushing them. I'm sure they are already sharing info as fast as they can.
  • FirewaterFirewater Balance Expert Join Date: 2002-12-12 Member: 10690Members, Constellation
    I would much rather hear that the developers are working extremely hard on the game than read blogs all day about their progress. They already give us much more than most studios do.
  • steppin'razorsteppin'razor Join Date: 2008-09-18 Member: 65033Members, Constellation
    Fire is right and I think blogs are mostly used for (and should stay this way) are releasing new content/media related to the game.
  • FraxinusFraxinus Join Date: 2008-03-02 Member: 63783Members, Constellation
    Read the twitter. It is enough to satisfy my curiosity.