Help, please?

AidocAidoc Join Date: 2007-06-10 Member: 61199Members
So, I just got back on NS for the first time in years. My first game was a 2v2, I joined marines since it's the easier of the two for me. I followed my comm exactly since I had no idea what to do, but we eventually just got beat down by a gorge and fade that ignored our requests for a bit of leeway, since it was a 2v2 after all. So, after that rather discouraging beatdown, I'm having a bit of trouble getting back into NS. That, combined with the lack of classic NS servers which is what I want to play, makes it really hard for me to enjoy the mod. I think that's also part of the reason that noobs are so repelled, which seems to be a common thing discussed here. If anyone is around currently and wants to help me get back into the game on a good server, please let me know.

Comments

• SliceSlice Join Date: 2008-03-19 Member: 63903Members
    There are a couple of bot servers that come up as "Marine Trainers" that can help you get your feet wet. You're also welcome to come join the <BAD> servers, we're newb friendly. If noone is on the server you can add bots by saying /wb add in chat.