Breakpoints do not update with code editing?

LuaPineappleLuaPineapple Join Date: 2008-10-25 Member: 65296Members, Reinforced - Silver
edited January 2009 in Decoda
I've been debugging and I change a file and wanted to set a few new breakpoints, however I can't seem to select lines which have the code I want to break out of. I can select others, even some empty lines. Seems to me it's referring to the old version of the source file.

EDIT:

Can you have it switch back to the application's window after you resume execution after you've broken out? Having to fiddle around with alt-tab or the task bar is annoying when it could automagicly bring the debugee app to the front.

EDIT:

When you resume the little arrow doesn't go away. Don't know if this is intentional.

Comments

• MaxMax Technical Director, Unknown Worlds Entertainment Join Date: 2002-03-15 Member: 318Super Administrators, Retired Developer, NS1 Playtester, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, Constellation, Subnautica Developer, Pistachionauts, Future Perfect Developer
    <!--quoteo(post=1697360:date=Jan 8 2009, 04:08 PM:name=LuaPineapple)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LuaPineapple @ Jan 8 2009, 04:08 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1697360"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->I've been debugging and I change a file and wanted to set a few new breakpoints, however I can't seem to select lines which have the code I want to break out of. I can select others, even some empty lines. Seems to me it's referring to the old version of the source file.

EDIT:

Can you have it switch back to the application's window after you resume execution after you've broken out? Having to fiddle around with alt-tab or the task bar is annoying when it could automagicly bring the debugee app to the front.

EDIT:

When you resume the little arrow doesn't go away. Don't know if this is intentional.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    This is something that should also be addressed in the patch. If you e-mail me (max@unknownworlds.com) I'll send you a beta version before it's released.