Diablo 2

PulsePulse To create, to create and escape. Join Date: 2002-08-29 Member: 1248Members, Constellation
Remember this game? It's the one that comes before 3.

We should play it.

Comments

• TychoCelchuuuTychoCelchuuu Anememone Join Date: 2002-03-23 Member: 345Members
    I might be up for this. US WEST is my preferred server.
  • ZaggyZaggy NullPointerException The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-12-10 Member: 24214Forum Moderators, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Onos, Subnautica Playtester
    Oh lawd, sounds like a fun idea actually.

Ima go dig for my diablo CD-R's at home.
    I had a LOT of fun playing Diablo I, finished it with all characters!

Slightly related, lol what:

<center><object width="450" height="356"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Chui0JVobqc"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Chui0JVobqc" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="450" height="356"></embed></object></center>
  • lolfighterlolfighter Snark, Dire Join Date: 2003-04-20 Member: 15693Members
    I MIGHT be able to get acceptable latency to U.S. East. Trying to find a time for me to play with transatlanteans might be harder. U.S. West is out of the question.
  • AlignAlign Remain Calm Join Date: 2002-11-02 Member: 5216Forum Moderators, Constellation
    I've never played D2 online. I wonder if I will have to uninstall my dubious copy of the expansion pack to do so?
  • ThansalThansal The New Scum Join Date: 2002-08-22 Member: 1215Members, Constellation
    <!--quoteo(post=1682296:date=Jul 1 2008, 08:20 AM:name=Align)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Align @ Jul 1 2008, 08:20 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1682296"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->I've never played D2 online. I wonder if I will have to uninstall my dubious copy of the expansion pack to do so?<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    yes, that would be a good idea.
    I don't think anyone will be willing to play it without the expansion pack, I think it's kinda assumed that you have it. This might be a good time to check the bargain bins.
  • PulsePulse To create, to create and escape. Join Date: 2002-08-29 Member: 1248Members, Constellation
    So I'm free until 12AM PST tonight. Anybody else?
  • AldarisAldaris Join Date: 2002-03-25 Member: 351Members, Constellation
    Sod it. I'm installing D2. No real idea how often I can play with you though.
  • PulsePulse To create, to create and escape. Join Date: 2002-08-29 Member: 1248Members, Constellation
    Come on, guys. Let's actually do this.
    I thought this was the kind of thing that you just talk about and then forget again because it takes too much effort.

"Dude, wouldn't it be like awesome if we built like a two hundred foot slip-n-slide?"

"Aww man dude that would be like totally awesome! Hi-five!"

"Hi-five dude! Yeah man, awesome!"

"Yeah."

"Yeah..."

"Pass the chips dude."
  • MamboKingMamboKing Join Date: 2004-03-06 Member: 27169Members
    I couldn't help but install it after seeing the D3 stuff. :x
    <!--quoteo(post=1682625:date=Jul 5 2008, 05:21 PM:name=lolfighter)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lolfighter @ Jul 5 2008, 05:21 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1682625"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->I thought this was the kind of thing that you just talk about and then forget again because it takes too much effort.
    "Dude, wouldn't it be like awesome if we built like a two hundred foot slip-n-slide?"

"Aww man dude that would be like totally awesome! Hi-five!"

"Hi-five dude! Yeah man, awesome!"

"Yeah."

"Yeah..."

"Pass the chips dude."<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    I didn't know that Diablo 2 was so hard. I realize that it requires mastery of both the left <i>and</i> right mouse buttons, but I didn't think that it would be beyond your capabilities. I'm confident that if we put our heads together and try really hard, we can get through this.
    Yeah, you're right.

Hey, is there any Mountain Dew left?
  • HazeHaze O RLY? Join Date: 2003-07-07 Member: 18018Members, Constellation
    God damn lolfighter, you're a sarcasm king. This has gotta be the second time I've fanboyed over you, and both times I've probably been sufficiently tired and hung over or half buzzed, but still. You da man, homie. Keep on keepin' on with your entertaining nonsense.

I'm going over here to lay down.
    Dude, don't pass out on the chips. I was saving those for later.
  • TychoCelchuuuTychoCelchuuu Anememone Join Date: 2002-03-23 Member: 345Members
    Turns out my brother loaned our copy of Diablo II to a friend who is away at summer camp. Once he comes back I can get our CD Key and then download it from Blizzard's website but yeah. Go on without me!
  • ZaggyZaggy NullPointerException The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-12-10 Member: 24214Forum Moderators, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Onos, Subnautica Playtester
    I tried playing it, ran past Silvia then quit, got bored and my spoiled gamer eyes hurt from the pixels :<
  • CommunistWithAGunCommunistWithAGun Local Propaganda Guy Join Date: 2003-04-30 Member: 15953Members
    I'd definitely be down
  • Dirty_Harry_PotterDirty_Harry_Potter Join Date: 2002-11-21 Member: 9500Members
    <!--quoteo(post=1682650:date=Jul 6 2008, 05:27 PM:name=Zaggy)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zaggy @ Jul 6 2008, 05:27 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1682650"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->I tried playing it, ran past Silvia then quit, got bored and my spoiled gamer eyes hurt from the pixels :<<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->Your eyes have failed you. Gouge them out with a spoon.
  • AbraAbra Would you kindly Join Date: 2003-08-17 Member: 19870Members
    Your eyes are just scribbles, Jonathan. You don't need them!
  • DrSuredeathDrSuredeath Join Date: 2002-11-11 Member: 8217Members
    I wasted my entire year at college (and my GPA) on Diablo II. You're not going to tempt me again. Nope. Yes. NO. NO. Definitely a NO. God damnit, NO. NO. NO. NO.. NOOOOOO.