Building a Company

Goofy755Goofy755 Join Date: 2008-05-14 Member: 64263Members
I understand this community game for Natural Selection. This May be old question to the Natural Selection develpers. I wonder Develpers have a compeny or it is a community base.

Comments

• locallyunscenelocallyunscene Feeder of Trolls Join Date: 2002-12-25 Member: 11528Members, Constellation
    <!--quoteo(post=1678563:date=May 14 2008, 04:29 AM:name=Goofy755)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Goofy755 @ May 14 2008, 04:29 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1678563"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->I understand this community game for Natural Selection. This May be old question to the Natural Selection develpers. I wonder Develpers have a compeny or it is a community base.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    Unknown Worlds Entertainment is the company the devs founded. Maybe that answers your question?
  • kontrolfreekkontrolfreek Join Date: 2008-04-21 Member: 64119Members
    We are actually building a company / studio ourself that supports companies like unknown with maps, models, textures and so on. i wont post the link and stuff here tho, dont want to be in here advertising, but if you are looking to help with game content, holler at me, thanks.
  • RokiyoRokiyo A.K.A. .::FeX::. Revenge Join Date: 2002-10-10 Member: 1471Members, Constellation
    If you're looking to do business with Unknown Worlds, you should probably read the <a href="http://www.unknownworlds.com/about" target="_blank">About</a> page on this website. You will also be able to email Charlie directly from there, as that is far more likely to attract his attention.
  • laggerlagger Join Date: 2002-10-31 Member: 1805Members
    If the community is a company then I call the disabled janitor position that will steal the billion of gorges stored in the secret vault once we get multi-national.