Onos problem

slayer20slayer20 Killed a man once. Join Date: 2007-12-13 Member: 63157Members, Reinforced - Shadow
<div class="IPBDescription">I read the FAQ and it didn't help...</div>Ok this is the one thing that is bugging me...

The FAQ said to add the path of your nshulls.txt file to your command parameter or something.

Can someone please give me a more detailed explanation of this?

Comments

• bERt0rbERt0r Join Date: 2005-03-23 Member: 46181Members
    When you compile your map, the first program you or your batch compiler starts is hlcsg.
    For example:

"C:\Programme\eddi's Tools\ZHLT Compile GUI\ZHLT\HLCSG.EXE" C:\mymap.map

To fix the onos problem, you have to add

-hullfile <path to your ns directory>\nshulls.hul

for example

"C:\Programme\eddi's Tools\ZHLT Compile GUI\ZHLT\HLCSG.EXE"
    -hullfile C:\Steam\Steamapps\mygreatsteamaccount\Half-Life\ns\nshulls.hul C:\mymap.map
  • slayer20slayer20 Killed a man once. Join Date: 2007-12-13 Member: 63157Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    edited December 2007
    Where do I add that at? I've tried googling my problem and I don't understand where to put the command line at!

can you like show me a picture or something?
  • Soylent_greenSoylent_green Join Date: 2002-12-20 Member: 11220Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    <!--quoteo(post=1664304:date=Dec 16 2007, 06:53 PM:name=slayer20)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(slayer20 @ Dec 16 2007, 06:53 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1664304"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Where do I add that at? I've tried googling my problem and I don't understand where to put the command line at!

can you like show me a picture or something?<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

If you're using a batch compiler, do what bERt0r says.

If you're using hammer's GUI to compile: press the run map-icon(3 white cogwheels). If you've set hammer to show advanced compile options you'll see a bunch of lines of text with check-boxes beside them. Find the one that says <b>$csg_exe $path\$file</b> and click on it(text not check-box). In the parameters edit-box above you'll see <b>$path\$file</b> add -hullfile <path to hullfile>(e.g mine is <b>$path\$file -hullfile "f:\\vhammer\\ns\\hulls.txt" -chart</b>, chart adds some info).
  • slayer20slayer20 Killed a man once. Join Date: 2007-12-13 Member: 63157Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    Ah thanks!

I was able to do it with the batch compiler...I never used it before so I didn't know what I was doing but it's all good now.
  • Skyforger2Skyforger2 Join Date: 2007-10-19 Member: 62681Members
    <!--quoteo(post=1664206:date=Dec 16 2007, 07:46 AM:name=slayer20)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(slayer20 @ Dec 16 2007, 07:46 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1664206"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Ok this is the one thing that is bugging me...

The FAQ said to add the path of your nshulls.txt file to your command parameter or something.

Can someone please give me a more detailed explanation of this?<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

you need Batch Compiler and in the CSG tab you can browse your nshuls.txt