Postmortem Update - First Postmortem scheduled

FlayraFlayra Game Director, Unknown Worlds EntertainmentSan Francisco Join Date: 2002-01-22 Member: 3Super Administrators, NS2 Developer, Subnautica Developer
Please post comments on the topic Postmortem Update - First Postmortem scheduled here

Comments

• madsaxmadsax Join Date: 2007-10-26 Member: 62745Members
    Hey man!
    Sounds great, I would totally be there if I didn't have a previous engagement (or, said another way, if I get out of my previous engagement you'll see me for sure :-) ) Have you thought about setting up an evite so you can get a clearer idea of the number of people? I fear that the Thirsty will be overrun with contact-craving developers. :-)
    Thanks for setting up the get-together!

<!--quoteo(post=1657920:date=Oct 26 2007, 11:28 AM:name=Flayra)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Flayra @ Oct 26 2007, 11:28 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1657920"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Please post comments on the topic Postmortem Update - First Postmortem scheduled here<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
  • FlayraFlayra Game Director, Unknown Worlds Entertainment San Francisco Join Date: 2002-01-22 Member: 3Super Administrators, NS2 Developer, Subnautica Developer
    Heya Mark!

I have a feeling the first meeting will be pretty small - 10 people or so. It was late notice and the group is basically "local game developers that Charlie knows".

I personally am not a fan of Evite but it probably would work well. I'm hoping that we just set up a regular time and venue and we get a lot of the same people to show every month. That's how it worked in Boston and it allowed us to keep the same venue for quite awhile. More does not equal better in this case I don't think!
  • lion-gvlion-gv Join Date: 2007-10-31 Member: 62780Members
    Thanks for organizing a great event, Yuki and I had fun!