NS Free Server for Voice Communications

w4rl0ckw4rl0ck Join Date: 2007-10-18 Member: 62674Members
Hi! :] I was reading through some of this site and was wondering if you ever came across a server that is to your liking. This I guarantee is not spam, what I'm offering is spyware free, what I use does not tolerate spyware. Free server with 200 slots can make your own channels and Admins if you like. Better than TS, Xfire and Vent. If you are interested you can contact me on AIM: twatRfl I would hope you contact cause we are extending our channels to just about anything and the privileges are endless. Expanding itself as a gaming community and other interests so think about it.

Comments

• ComproxComprox *chortle* Canada Join Date: 2002-01-23 Member: 7Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS1 Playtester, NS2 Developer, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Silver, Subnautica Developer, Subnautica Playtester, Pistachionauts
    Hi! :] I was reading through some of this post and was wondering if you ever came across a spam post that is not to your liking. This I guarantee is spam, what I'm offering is spyware free, what I use does not tolerate spyware (but may be spam). Free spamming with 1 post can make your own lockage and banning if you like. Better than DXO, Nem and Flayra in banning. If you are interested you can contact me on AIM: ZOMG AIM I would hope you contact cause we are extending our spamming to just about anything and the privileges are endless. Expanding itself as a MINDLESS SPAMMING MANIAC and other interests so think about it.

LOCKED.
This discussion has been closed.